WWE Supercard

Nikki

A little late and ultimately moot given the other responses but, yes, Bleh, I managed to find a team for the event this week. We got Alexa, which is nice. Having said that, not sure how long it will last caus the guy running it is a bit iffy. I put my Diva to an UR in order to go for the WM card and he was shouting at me in the chat asking why my best Diva wasn't in...

My deck is starting to move along nicely now. Recently managed to get a Fusion Pro SVR Edge, Pro WM Edge and have two WM Goldusts I'm training at the moment. Those and the aforementioned Ms Bliss, should make the next RTG that bit easier. Only thing is I've fallen behind some on my MitB so might be tight on getting the two Jericho's this month.

Oh, and should be able to get my SS freebie soon. Later today most likely...

EDIT: SS freebie is Sasha Banks! Tags with Alexa so that's nice. I have my 17,500 games reward coming up soon which is a Diva so if I was very lucky I could get an early pro...

• Like 1

Well, RingDom is going about like usual.

Been playing for a day and a half now, and I only have 20 shards left to finish off the first card.

There was one time I only had to pull like ten pieces to uncover a section, instead of it being the last or second to last piece like every other fucking one. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've opened this for the first time in a very long time. MitB is new. It's interesting. I just buy draft picks because I know how to do those xD
Joined a random team for the team event.. basically solo but it passes time.
One day I might see a WM card in my deck. Best I've got is a SV Balor from some login (I'm guessing. I'm only at E level)
Let my slow grind begin towards a slow start at season 3 :D

I hope MITB rolls over to Season 3 - that's fun as hell. I'll have enough contracts to get the WM Bayley by the time the rewards run out (thank god). My Womens deck is super, super poor. My highest is an Epic Eve, then a Fusion UR Naomi, then it's all SR cards. MITB also is a good time waster at work during my 10 minute breaks. I get three of them, plus my half hour lunch, so I get a good amount of contracts in one night.

Looking forward to S3, though. Royal Rumble sounds pretty cool - hopefully it replaces Ring Domination. Easily my least favorite game type. Road to Glory is better.

Ring Domination sucks because I never have enough time to get all the shards. People's Challenge isn't that bad usually. I don't understand how anyone has the free time to get way, way up there in the rankings, though. It boggles my mind. I'm lucky to rank high enough to maybe get a Legendary card and an Ultra Rare Diva card this time around, and I've only played maybe 10 games since it went live this time. I'm focused on MITB. I need that WM Bayley, damnit.

• Admin
On 10/30/2016 at 09:01, Ace said:

RTG > RD >>>>>>>> PC. Just saying.

See, I prefer RD to RTG. Just find it far more manageable for some reason.

But PCC totally sucks, and it's only redeeming feature is +1 matches for easy energy whilst doing a KOTR.

Does it really take 6 Mania Pro's to get to Summerslam tier? I now have fully leveled Mania Pro Austin, fully leveled Mania Pro Rock, a Mania Pro Reigns that just needs it matches, a Mania Pro HBK that just needs it matches, a fully leveled Mania Pro Bayley, and a fully leveled Summerslam Fusion Asuka.....and I am still in Mania++

Fuck

On 31/10/2016 at 13:30, Blehschmidt said:

Does it really take 6 Mania Pro's to get to Summerslam tier? I now have fully leveled Mania Pro Austin, fully leveled Mania Pro Rock, a Mania Pro Reigns that just needs it matches, a Mania Pro HBK that just needs it matches, a fully leveled Mania Pro Bayley, and a fully leveled Summerslam Fusion Asuka.....and I am still in Mania++

Fuck

I had 6 full leveled mania pro's and was a hairs width from summerslam tier but had 2 SS Owens from last MITB so fused em and leveled it up twice to hit SS tier I'd imagine since you got Asuka there you should be fine

Ziggler and AJ Styles are your headliners for 9450 each, or there's regular SS Baron Corbin for 7560.

I cashed in my contracts last night for two Jerichos so pretty soon my RTG team will have no Survivors left and the weakest card will be SS Austin. I've been getting a few WM pros now as well so it's getting to the point where I can start to pro my Lesnar and Jericho MitB cards...