WWE Supercard

Nikki

So did anyone else notice that this week's RingDom started a day early and finishes in 46 hours? Because I didn't and I'm annoyed.

EDIT: Apparently it's a flash event and you get 8 picks per win. I'd imagine this ties into Season 3 starting very soon.

It started 8pm GMT so...coming up on 5 hours ago? They fucked up at the start and left it at 4 picks for a win so they extended the event by an hour to compensate. Wonder if Saturday/Sunday will be a flash RTG and then S3 starts early next week?

Torn as well because I've just made it into SS tier for RD but not much chance I'll get all 3 in 48 hrs. Still, SS is Carmella apparently so that's a pro for me!

• Admin

Really good Flash RD for me. Slaughter made a Pro, got Carmella, and also picked up a WM Paige and WM HBK off the boards whilst playing. About to have a WM Fusion finish, and hopefully about to win a KOTR too, so lots of potential new cards!

I finished all 3 cards for the first time ever! SS Carmella becomes my first ever SS card and my 3rd best diva. Slaughter adds to the ever growing list of Mania singles. I pulled a Mania Braun Strowman while playing, but unfortunately I've already fused away the one I had. Guess I'll just have to fuse this one too!! Finished 2nd in a KOTR last night and picked up a Mania Mr. Perfect and a Survivor Freddie Blassie.

Not a bad two days in Supercard.

About half an hour to spare but I got Jericho! My first ever event card! Not a bad couple of days, Carmella makes a pro and got WM Austin from KotR which is a pro too.

EDIT: Flash RTG top cards:

SVR: Goldust
WM: Paige
SS: Orton
SS: Jericho

Paige was the other card I just got from my KotR win, another Pro! I'm probably only low end SS on RTG so it'd be a grind to get the card. Might spend a few credits and see what happens. If it starts tonight that will help but I'm guessing they'll give people some breathing room.

Well, it's either that or cut the total points needed on each card. Will have to wait and see when the preview goes up, they said it'll be tonight and the RD closes in 5.5 hours so maybe then?

EDIT: S3 starts Weds November 16th. KotR will be unavailable as of the 14th until the new season starts. Royal Rumble mode seems to really be Top Trumps like, which is something I've often compared this game to, in that you get to pick the next match type if you're winning. Like, if it's Power, Speed etc. PVP as well, which they seem to be big on next season with that and the ranked mode.

Yeah they've dropped points totals for this game. 400 Credits I have left should mean I have a decent shot at Jericho. Thanks to Event Jericho + Pro SS Dean Ambrose that I pulled from the RD boards, should be able to make it.

And then....bring on Season 3 :D

It's working for me. They've added cards from the new tiers into MitB. Like 13.5k for Curt Hawkins or 18k(!!!) for Hideo Itami. New card limit is 250 as well. Enhancement card limit dropped to 30 though.

I think they may have left KotR in it's beta testing phase, all the matches take like 30 seconds! :lol: still, if I could win this, would make a nice quick WM card or two. If I'd have known, I'd have played in SS. I'd suggest choose your highest tier possible right now, you might get lucky whilst it's borked.

EDIT: Got SS Rollins and Emma as Ladder rewards and then got SS Crews off the board after my 3rd ranked match. Not too shabby. WM Roman Reigns and John Cena from winning KotR. Cena makes a pro and Reigns will be a pro come months end thanks to the login bonus.

EDIT MORE: HAving S1 card art is the best. Iraqi sympathizer Sgt. Slaughter lives! S1 Fusion cards sit too high up in the frame though, looks odd. Well, it kinda works when you use Big Show's. Emphasizes the hugeness.

New Ladder Rewards are you combined S1+S2 games. Was enough to earn me a Hardened Superstar and Female (No longer Divas!!)

The Boss and The Beast :D :D :D :D :D 

ANNNNNNND I just got Neville as my Hardened Freebie :D