WWE Supercard

Nikki

You can change your champion by going to Catalog and choosing it from there.

2K, there is nothing I can find that will let me add you. The team is set to Survivor, are you under that?

and where is @Evafreak

Edited by Blehschmidt

I put in to join, I think my name on there is just Trey but it might  e finalfinally I'm not sure.  I've got a SS Zayn from MITB (not pro'd, game fucked up) and a non pro'd WM as my 2nd plus a sv pro diva

Edited by Trey

You can't pick up S1 cards unless you still have active S1 cards in your deck. 

Weekend/RingDom has been good for me. Deck was Hardened tier. Got the SS Kalisto and the HR Braun. On track to get Elite Miz as well.

But then I also pulled SS Ziggler and Enzo off the boards and a WM Heyman. 

Very happy with this weekend. :D

We've got one slot left which I am holding for @Evafreak

If he doesn't want it, we'll have an opening.

I am hoping maybe with the new tiers added, RTG will become a little more realistic points wise and something we can all shoot for as a team. 

RingDom we will of course go after every time, and hopefully maybe they'll fix Team PCC and make it worth our time.

I'd also like to take a second and thank @King Ghidorah Ellis for rejoining the team. Hopefully we can get the team up to SummerSlam pretty quickly.

Edited by Blehschmidt

lol, I have to get a new phone just to play the new season. The update requires my iOS to be one level higher than it is currently. Good thing I have a free upgrade, I guess. My iPhone 4 was starting to annoy me anyway.

36 minutes ago, Trey said:

I love getting all these gold briefcases in MITB now that I hit SV level on it, I went from getting 26-28 points usually to 34-36 so I won't have a problem getting next month's SS to pro

Yeah, once you hit Survivor in MITB, getting points is way easier. I actually found myself not playing the new update as much and just playing for MITB contracts. 

I was one of the unlucky ones who got hit with whatever bug caused the game to freeze right after I spent my MITB points on SS Zayn so I had a nice break but I'm loving the Rumble and the MITB. Never cared for Ring Dom but I think they did a really good job on s3