WWE Supercard

Nikki

Yeah, thanks for the good performance, fellas. Hopefully in time for our next event, I will have that new "Roadblock" Charlotte card. So that's one less poor Diva we have to worry about (since my best was regular SS Charlotte). LOL  And yeah, the amount of Goldberg's we faced was ridiculous.

I'm about 6000 away from the Roadblock Charlotte myself so hopefully I can manage to get it before to long to help out with our divas, my best is also a SS Charlotte. It's so nice to be on a team that actually communicates and most people are active, carrying teams solo sucked. 

I was thinking earlier; is there any such thing as an unbalanced deck? There's no PCC any more and if you need to get energy cards decks can be altered in Wild Mode whilst still using the ranked deck as the basis for rewards. I don't think any of us are bothered with Ranked Mode so chucking the best cards in there makes no difference, whilst also increasing the level of drops during events etc.

What I'm saying is; adding Charlotte to your decks wouldn't be such a destructive move :happy:

I put my very best in ranked mode but don't really bother with the mode. I'll have a second Roadblock Charlotte in 3,000 contracts so that should put me really close to elite tier, hopefully in it. Definitely thinking I may as well just level both of her up but not pro when the time comes. Going out of town backpacking this weekend so likely not getting far at all on whatever the solo event is. Oh well. Might try and push if the SS is a diva I can pro since really that's the only SS that can help me at this point.

2 hours ago, Chris2K said:

I was thinking earlier; is there any such thing as an unbalanced deck? There's no PCC any more and if you need to get energy cards decks can be altered in Wild Mode whilst still using the ranked deck as the basis for rewards. I don't think any of us are bothered with Ranked Mode so chucking the best cards in there makes no difference, whilst also increasing the level of drops during events etc.

What I'm saying is; adding Charlotte to your decks wouldn't be such a destructive move :happy:

I do think a balanced deck is still necessary, at least with male cards. I know right now that the drop off from Elite/Hardened/SS Pro cards with stats in the 9 to 13k range to Wrestlemania Pro's with stats in the 5k range is hurting me in MITB when I get a dealt a hand of the lesser cards and still have to face cards that the higher cards have forced me up against.

I progressed through the SummerSlam tier so quickly that I only have one SS Pro, and that disparity is now hurting my deck.

Really happy with my progress in RTG already half way through the WM Braun, will be onto the SS Austin by morning and should be able to grind him out with +1's. A SS Pro or HD pull anytime soon would be a great addition to my deck, seeing as my RTG deck is seriously weak in comparison to my others.

EDIT: Just an hour after this post I pulled a SS Kalisto which makes a PRO for me, how much difference it will make I don't know but my new solo is in my deck to get bouts, I also need some more cards to finish levelling it up.

Edited by Deathlok190

My deck isn't going to be strong enough to get Kofi sadly but I should have Ultimate Charlotte for the next team event and then I'll pick up Orton for my second HD pro so hopefully after that plus whatever I can get in the next solo event I'll have enough to grind longer in RTG

Add me to the ones not getting Kofi,RTG deck is SS++ and my cards in training won't be ready until Sunday, so no chance, also I have decided to wait a couple of weeks before cashing in anything from MITB to see if maybe I can get Braun or Charlotte.

Probably not going to try much further for Kofi. 65 points in I lost my first +5 match. Not sure totally bit I'm barely at HD++ in ranked mode, hoping when, I get my second UL Charlotte that puts me inrush Elite tier. Might try grinding +1 matches since my backpacking trip feel thru due to the California storms. 

The grind for HD Kofi has officially begun as I now have to play +1 games, very tempted to buy some credits to get either a Throwback plus pack or Elite pack. knowing my luck if I bought a throwback pack it would be a hardened which would eventually be garbage, if I buy an Elite pack it'll probably be some useless Elite card that would be a waste of money despite the boost to my deck.