WWE Supercard

Nikki

Got Kofi and didn't have to spend any credits this week, so that's nice. Nothing too good from the board though; HD enhancement, WM Sting, SV Austin (catalogue pro) and L/E support cards being the best. Unless they bring back PCC next weekend, RD will be a good time to work on the Kofi pro.

Speaking of Charlotte. Got my first the other day, only level 2 for now but still my 3rd best Diva.

Second Charlotte is mine! Fed her a fully trained SS card pushing her to level 35, miiiiiiiiiight edge into Elite tier when she's maxed but it will be very close. My first is only level 38 still too. Hard to say. I've only been playing Royal Rumble since in 500 matches I get a ladder reward diva and I'd rather EL than HD, although either is better than regular SS. Unless I'm there by this weekend it probably just won't happen because I want to go hard in RD and I'm off on a 5 day weekend so should have plenty of grind time to hopefully get all 3 prizes.

Started another KotR and forgot to take out my trained Sasha which means I won't be able to pro her until after that ends, does give me a good chance to win more cards though, would have dropped to SS KotR if I had taken her out so I guess one up side is the chance at better cards and I did remember to put Kingston in the team to train him.

I'll have Roadblock Charlotte also though I'll only be getting one so she won't ever be any higher than pro. Between her and the HD Carmella we are about to have though my divas should be set for my ranked deck. Hopefully I can get to elite tier before to long. 

hey guys, trying to chip in but I'm pretty sick and focusing my eyes on the cell phone screen becomes difficult after a while. Want to see if I can get to 10 shards but I'm a little skeptical