WWE Supercard

Nikki

I'm guessing one in a few minutes, around 6pm Pacific time. After that I'll grab a little sleep before getting back to grinding out my HD Kofi.

EDIT: Ok, no luck with my prediction. Will carry on grinding out my Kofi to pro what will become my best card.

Edited by Deathlok190

3 minutes ago, New Year New Srar! said:

Finally got another SS pull

A stop sign :( 

Count yourself lucky, my supports are SS Mr. McMahon and SV Second Wind, could really do with a better second support but not much hope of that since I don't seem to get any decent pulls most of the time.

5 hours ago, Deathlok190 said:

I will be leaving the team after the next team event, as I will be starting a team with a few good friends.

I absolutely hate to see you go man, but good luck. Thanks for sticking around for one more event.

Anyone else on here needing a team? Gonna need at least Wrestlemania Pro's or better in all three cards to make the team.

1 hour ago, Blehschmidt said:

I absolutely hate to see you go man, but good luck. Thanks for sticking around for one more event.

Anyone else on here needing a team? Gonna need at least Wrestlemania Pro's or better in all three cards to make the team.

12 minutes ago, Trey said:

Yeah you've been a huge help, thanks for sticking it out for one more. Hate to see you go man. 

Sticking around for one last event to make sure you have chance to find a new member rather than leaving without notice.

• Like 1

So I made a mistake with this RD. I have a bunch of Amazon Coins so I figured I was going to go all out! I got 1200 credits and bought 156 doublers, I was going to get that Elite damn it! Well I did. I mean that wasn't the mistake. Got the SS, HD and Elite.

I have 51 doublers left over :facepalm:

• Like 1

I think I did that once as well, bought a huge load for a RTG thinking they would carry over to the next one...

I've finished my Kofi pro off and will now be in Elite tier for the next RD, so will be getting HD, EL and UL cards. Alternatively I could try and get the UL card from this week's in the next 23 minutes.

The preview for the TRTG is up, only card that would make a difference to any of my decks would be the Hardened Reigns which would push my RTG deck to HD+ everything else would be fusion/training fodder for me.
I will be putting in as much effort as possible to make sure we all get that Hardened card, don't have work this week so I'll do a second night with little to no sleep if I have to.