Sign in to follow this  
Nikki

WWE Supercard

R.W.    10,282

All mine done

Sorry guys, meant to finish up my bouts earlier but fell asleep. Not sure if there'd still be time when this maitenence is done or if our matchup already finished earlier?

EDIT:

BG 1: UL Nia & EL Ambrose, Goldust
BG 2: UL Roode & SS Sasha

Pooker    94

So...am I gonna get to play again tonight? Or are we gonna be under maintenance all night?

angeluzcr    94

Well ,maintenance was a good thing for me, the timer din't stop so I made it to my UL KOTR Finals.

Got 2 packs from TBG that give me EL Becky and EL Summer that will be both pro to help me get further in RTG before hitting the wall....

Troy    2,402

Just got my first WM33 card, Becky Lynch, from a pack using Battleground points. Hooray, no longer are my divas my weak point. :wub: 

• Like 1

R.W.    10,282

Bray will be a pro for me too. And I've finally made WM33 tier in Ranked thanks to Pro AJ. Woot!

• Like 1

Pooker    94

Got a second elite Brock Lesnar from TBG today. That'll make my first Elite pro as soon as I can get it leveled up.

Blehschmidt    370

Just letting you guys know I probably won't be a ton of help in this BG either.

Still on vacay, AND getting network error'ed to death when I do try and play.

BuddyAwesome    778

I'm right there with Bleh and coming to report a ton of network kicks. No available Wi-Fi so having to use cell data. Still gonna get in what I can :/

Chris2K    3,699

My team is fully charged and I have scored 5 wins each over their top 3 teams. There's literally nothing more I can do :P.

Blehschmidt    370

@King Jaffellis Joffer @R.W.

If you have time, try to use your remaining attacks. You two have good enough cards, and while I don't know if we can win, we may be able to reach the next reward tier.

Pizza    10,900

Sorry about this one (and the next one if it's before Monday). This is a stupid week for me. 

BuddyAwesome    778

Guys I screwed the pooch this BG :/ sorry. Work got pretty hectic and I just passed out after. Meant to get those attacks in but just spaced it before going to sleep early.

Chris2K    3,699

I've already got Joe so I'm working on training up UL cards for more pros. It seems that fainting and screwing up my knee before being signed off work due to stress and anxiety has helped my Supercard game no end.

Blehschmidt    370

Back home from vacation. Thank you guys for doing the brunt of the work while I was gone.

Shall we hold off on another Battleground until Monday, and then try to get off this losing streak?

Deathlok190    36

Probably best to wait until the Team Event now since it is more likely we will be playing, I got the Ultimate Bray from RD and a Ultimate Tye Dillinger from Battleground.

Just realised that unless Team PCC returns or a new event is added that it is RTG this week :(

Was trying to get some more wins on that last one but, even with 33 Dean, it was difficult. If I'd had an EL Diva then I probably could have done something.

Anyway, my deck is progessing nicely now that I've figured out that one untrained silver star EL pro gets an UL card up to like lvl 39. Just pro'd my UL Jey Uso, UL Becky will follow shortly. Then I've got UL Bray and Roman to follow in the next week or so. Got about 23 shards left on 33 Rollins too.

Also, got a 33 pull off the board but it was just a Stop sign. <_<

Evafreak    10

My last two 33 pulls were both supports were Heyman and a Trash can also got a Ult Dana from the delayed rewards from last week so got 2 ult female pro's now 

Blehschmidt    370

Got my Ultimate BRAAUUUNNN paired, and it put me into WM33. 

Pulled Asuka for my freebie. Now have two 33 divas, in my first three 33 cards!

• Like 2

BuddyAwesome    778

Ready and raring to go all day for the event, no excuses. We should start Battleground like an hour before TRD.

Chris2K    3,699

We started the TBG before we had moved back to the WM33 tier... :facepalm:

Blehschmidt    370

I started the Battleground. Battlegrounds have been started since the last Team RingDom. Why did people still have shit cards in!!

Edit: Oh well, shit happens. It's just a video game.

Edited by Blehschmidt

BuddyAwesome    778

Honestly I didn't think about TBG being affected at all just put the cards in training in to get those ready and trained sooner.

Ace    567

Welp, I'm done.

My RTG deck is 33++.

I got nowhere left to go now lol.