WWE Supercard

Nikki

• Admin

So got EL Goldust, HR Owens & Kingston to make pros, cashed in MITB contracts to get a SS Emma pro, and pulled a SS Carmella which will pro too, then a pity pull of HR Samoa Joe. Not a bad couple of days. Especially the Divas - going from having HR Carmella and 3 WM Pros to HR Carmella and 2 SS Pros will be a huge boost to the RTG deck. And have gotten into Elite for RD now so Ultimate cards available next time.

Only downside is I think I've had enough of my team. So whiny and failing to grasp the concept of timezone differences and finite resource availability. 

41 minutes ago, R.W. said:

So got EL Goldust, HR Owens & Kingston to make pros, cashed in MITB contracts to get a SS Emma pro, and pulled a SS Carmella which will pro too, then a pity pull of HR Samoa Joe. Not a bad couple of days. Especially the Divas - going from having HR Carmella and 3 WM Pros to HR Carmella and 2 SS Pros will be a huge boost to the RTG deck. And have gotten into Elite for RD now so Ultimate cards available next time.

Only downside is I think I've had enough of my team. So whiny and failing to grasp the concept of timezone differences and finite resource availability. 

We have a spot opening up, right @Blehschmidt

Reigns would give me a second HD pro and Orton will be my third from MITB assuming we manage to get Reigns.

And @R.W. our team has been up for the grind the last few events if you're fed up with your team. We are HD++ but I'm hoping we can hit elite before to long

Seeing how close we are to the Elite tier, I'll be turning the Roadblock ULT Charlotte into a pro in hopes that puts us over. I just know RD getting EL and HD would be huge if we can. We're making amazing time so as long as we don't hit a sudden wall, we should be able to get Roman in this no problem. 

Yeah hearing wm pro minimum makes me out of the running as I just restarted and am into legendary tier so far for ranked. Can say the game atleast wants me to have decent women so far as went epic Eve and then Legendary Bayley. So atleast my women for events look decent from UR Nikki on up. Now just need more men aside of sign on bonuses. Got to Miz atleast which was the furthest I could get this month...heres hoping Feb isnt too rough on missed days

Awesome work everyone! Adding Hardened Reigns to the deck will be a big help.

Deathlok, thanks for everything. Good luck with the new team.

R.W. what is your name on Supercard? Just so I know who to accept when the time comes.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Blehschmidt said:

Awesome work everyone! Adding Hardened Reigns to the deck will be a big help.

Deathlok, thanks for everything. Good luck with the new team.

R.W. what is your name on Supercard? Just so I know who to accept when the time comes.

It's Paul Maloney

Does two HD pro's and a MitB Charlotte (albeit one topped out at maybe HD pro level stats) seem enough to get on an Elite team? Current team has kinda phoned this one in, might try my luck somewhere else.

Hey Ellis..... I know of this team that is really fucking close to being in the Elite tier, and they all contribute and work together to get the team better.....but they just don't have any openings.

You'd probably just bail on a team like that anyway.

Twice

:P

I cheat and use doublers most of the time but I'm happy to carry the load considering I usually have the time so I'm happy to help the team. I'm still aiming for 50 shards one of these go arounds, I had 43 last time and 47 the time before that. 

• Like 2