WWE Supercard

Nikki

2 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

Now I'm very glad I kept to one Bray during the last MITB instead of getting two, so it's pro time.

Thought I remembered seeing a elite Bray as someones team card, glad it's useful for you since all it's going to do for me is knock one of the two remaining ss cards out my RTG deck, probably still gonna only be hardened+ in RTG though.

Chris seems to have alot of luck this event, I'll get two singles from the event which will be a huge boost to my RTG deck, Wyatt will be a boost to my RD deck and be incredible.

EDIT: Just realised both are right arrows which makes a nice change to most of my best cards being left arrows.

Edited by Deathlok190

Two Down. 24 hours to go. Probably still going to get the HD and the SummerSlam as well. :D:D

Of course, unless I up my game, this might be my last event with this team, so.....:crying::crying:

When we finish Zayn, we need to drop down to the SS card.

There is a glitch, where If you drop your Ranked deck to Rare, then go to Team RingDom, and play until you pull a Rare card. Then go switch your Ranked deck back to whatever you actually are (Hardened/Elite) and play Team RingDom again, your next pull is a card of your tier!!!!