WWE Supercard

Nikki

There we go, EL Natalya. That makes this all worthwhile. Again, completely ridiculous that I'm complaining after getting my sixth EL card of the day (Wyatt, Dallas, R-Truth, Woods, Big E and now Nattie).

I'll help out for the SS Enzo, but by doing that I suppose I'll just have to keep doing the glitch to get more EL cards. Shame.

It's a fault in their own programming so they can't punish people for doing things the game allows them to do. It's interesting that CD have said and done nothing about this, it's obviously common knowledge as the WWESupercard hashtag is full of people showing off the 40+ Ultimate cards they've acquired.

I saw something the other day from an "unnamed source" that said that WWE were going to be pushing WWE Champions more and not backing Supercard any more,  don't really believe it but their lack of action here is somewhat suspicious.

EDIT: Also, there's no need to go between Rare and your current tier. It works with your current tier and the tier below, I just got a HR No Way Jose and am going back to EL.

EDIT: And got PAIGE! Go away HR Carmella, you're not needed any more.

Well, I've often said this game hates me, and today confirms it. 

I used the glitch and got a Hardened Nia Jax. After that, I told you guys about it. Then after getting a Rare, I pulled a Hardened Sami Zayn from a Royal Rumble while trying to remove cards from the board. So that may or may not have been legit.

Since then I have pulled at least 13 Pick Doublers, and never gotten another tier pull, blowing 300 credits in the process.

Asshole game.

I heard there was a glitch last night, but I didn't get the full details. Dammit. I could've been pulling Elite's for hours.

ANYWAY I'm not getting kicked. Messaged the owner himself and he says I'm fine. But we've gone from Ultimate all the way to Survivor. I'm guessing a lot of my teammates knew the glitch <_< 

Got the final shard for my team on Sami, although I'd seen the info about the glitch I am only gonna start using it now to get 2-3 cards.

Including the females from just before the event I have five cards that need bouts, got an Elite Randy Orton as my last shard.

Edited by Deathlok190

Because of this glitch I'm done messing with Hardened cards already. My entire RTG team is now at least Elite cards minus Bo Dallas SS fusion which will probably be replaced soon. Crazy. Definitely hoping they don't just take it all away on us. Who knows. Been a fun Supercard day at least while I've been stuck in bed sick. Just pulled Nikki Bella and Paige EL too!