WWE Supercard

Nikki

I'm unfortunately just in mania tier, but this has let me get pairs for Kane, Roman Reigns and HBK. As well as a single Asuka and Foxy, Apollo, Goldust and I'm pretty sure another I'm forgetting. 

I wish I was in a higher tier but I was waiting to pull the trigger on higher levels to keep my RtG and RD decks balanced. 

Once i have 2 more male Hardened or Elite cards I'm going to take the male SS Pros from my RTG deck and use them as fusion/training fodder, better to knock my tier slightly to push it back up when I get pros. Little point me keeping hold of them when they won't get any better, gonna keep hold of any SS fusions i have/get ready for the possibility of them adding the new tiers.

I believe the post claiming the game is being discontinued to be fake, for one the grammer is appaling and if the person really worked for WWE in any capacity they would have signed an agreement not to divulge information about the company plans, although leaks have happened before this one doesn't seem legit to me.

So,I found out about the glitch with 3 hours to go :rolleyes:, also sorry for not playing much guys,but I just started in a new job and getting the hang of it, haven't been able to play that much, be back to normal next week.

Edited by angeluzcr

• Admin

On Twitter, they said reports of their demise are exaggerated. And also that they were rolling out an update to fix the "Team RD bug". Lets hope it's just closing the loophole, not destroying our ill-gotten cards!!

Huh just got another mania pull as well. Gonna try to drop down and clear a board at survivor then back to mania, I'll report back but the bug might not have been limited to team RD. 

Edit: Update - it doesn't work anymore, but if you didn't get to finish the set last night like I did, you should get a tier pick as your next reward. 

Edited by En Dub
Updated

My friend is a dick, he hit ultimate tier and decided to get rid of the team so I am without a team now, if anyone here who isn't in the EWB Hitmen is interested I have formed the EWB Vipers and it is open to all tiers, if you send a request let me know here what your name is on the game.

• Like 1