Sign in to follow this  
Nikki

WWE Supercard

Katsuya    2,594

I wish I could help guys, but I legit can't do anything in TRD. I've tried on my phone, iPad and reinstalled on both, nothing. Sent them a support ticket but lord knows when I'll hear back on that.

12 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Anyone know anything about a possible new tier? I am actually getting to the point where that might be relevant to me

Not from what I know, guess you'll just have to have an OP deck and win everything until they add a new tier :D 

Blehschmidt    370

That sucks Kats. Not a damn thing you can do though, so don't sweat it.

The shit storm turned out to be a passing shower so I've been able to collect a few shards in RD. 

Probably still won't have time to get my BG cards where they should be though. Hoping maybe we get lucky with a slacker team.

Edited by Blehschmidt

Katsuya    2,594

I eventually fixed it. Turns out I needed to play a wild match and then have the authorisation code come through.

Blehschmidt    370
51 minutes ago, Katsuya said:

I eventually fixed it. Turns out I needed to play a wild match and then have the authorisation code come through.

What the Fuck

Um ok then. That is unusual for sure. Well Death even if for one event was good to have you. Now the search for a good 10th member goes on.

Blehschmidt    370

I know we are going to lose this Battleground, but if anyone with attacks could at least try, we are only 190 points from better rewards.

Looking at you @King Jaffellis Joffer

R.W.    10,282

I'll see if there's anyone I can sneak a couple of wins against

There we go

Deathlok190    36

Pulled myself a WM33 The Brian Kendrick, which pushes my last Ultimate male single out of my RTG deck. Really need some better females to really push my deck to the next level now, just finishing the bouts on my WM33 Dillinger then will put my full effort into doing the same for my WM33 Shamrock and Kendrick cards while I finish levelling them up.

Got another WM33 card coming later that'll need training, when I get my Battleground rewards.

Katsuya    2,594

I've got some which I might be able to use to help us, but yeah, we seem to have just had a run of bad luck against people.

Got my last bouts in, we're up to 9,355 now. Should be able to sneak into 10k, if not win, if a couple more people jump on. Kats has a good hand, Buddy has some bouts left, RW can win some if he gets two male solo matches I would imagine.

• Like 1

Pizza    10,900

They are really insistent on giving me two solo female matches.

Katsuya    2,594

We're over 10k now and in the lead, for now :)

Katsuya    2,594

Out of matches. They're ahead again by 200, but there should be some matches we can still just about pull out (they have a couple guys with female-heavy cards, so 2 males could win)

Death I helped you out of the team but unblocked you so if needed you are always welcome back. Enjoy being back with the Hitmen. Now to try and find a solid 10th since your stint was so short.

Well, we gave it a good shot and at least got the gold consolation prize.

I got UL D.Young, EL Miz (AGAIN) and HD NWJ.

Katsuya    2,594

So the Ultimate is AJ (who'll be a Pro) and the WM33 is Orton (who'll be my first WM Pro)...getting the event card is a legit possibility and WHY IS IT PRIDE WEEKEND <_<

Blehschmidt    370

Got Ultimate Rusev and Fusion Fodder from BG.

I went ahead and removed Buddy from the Hitmen. Thanks for your service sir! Hope the new job treats you well.

@Deathlok190 your spot awaits!

Deathlok190    36

Sent a request, Dunno if I moaned here but on Twitter I shared the battleground rewards where I got my WM33 Dillinger, not so bothered now since I got another from my most recent rewards giving me a second pro WM33 card once the new one is trained and bouted.

Blehschmidt    370

Got a ton of shit going on this weekend. Ultimate AJ isn't a Pro, and while 33 Orton would be, he may be my least favorite guy in WWE, so my motivation for this event is virtually nil.

I did just pair my Ultimate Joe and without a single match played he became my 2nd best card!!!

BuddyAwesome    778

Thanks for having me guys! If I did decide to get a new phone in the future I'll probably come back. Going to actually miss this game. Great time killer. 

• Like 1

My chamber just finished and it gave me the Fusion of Jericho....drink it in maaaaaaaaaaan!