WWE Supercard

Nikki

How's everyone doing in RD? I've been busy as hell these padt couple days and only managed to get 17 shards intuitive Xavier thus far. Really I'll be happy with him as a prize since he can be pro'd and edge out my weakest EL in RTG. Wouldn't mind getting Finn, but that's just not happening there's no way. Did pro EL Joe, so it's nice finally having someone to compete with those UL Goldberg and Strowman MITB prizes. 

Last time I bought 75 doublers for 600 credits and ended up with like 20 left over after getting all 3 cards cos I kept pulling them off the board. This time I decided to buy them 12 at a time for 100 credits and have already spent 500 and not even halfway through the second card. :angry:

I always buy them 100 credits at a time and depending on luck I can usually get by with only spending 200 credits but I can play most of the day. Even if you buy them 100 credits at a time though you're only missing out on 3 (72 for 600 credits that way as opposed to 75 for 600)

Got SS Claudio and Hardened Woods from RingDom. Super busy tomorrow so gonna stop there.

Also managed to get the cards all leveled so I could put together SS Pro Orton, SS Pro Enzo, and Hardened Pro Zayn. 

All in all, a good weekend!

EWB Hitmen members, please remember to swap your good cards back in before the event on Monday!

:(

Got kicked from the team today. As best as I can guess, they were kicking Franklin and didn't think i'd like that so kicked me too.

And now I can't find the Vipers. So, yay me?

13 hours ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

I swear I struggle on ringdom cause the shard is almost always my last pick and I dont play the game that much to spam through levels with it like that...

This, I hate single RD for this reason, Woods would have been a pro for me, but I really hate the grinding at the start of each card, you have to do 20-35 picks to get a shard, when in others modes is 15-25 picks...

Team RTG starts today. Hardened is Kallisto (which is a Pro for me!)

If people need to put cards in for training, that is cool, but can we please make sure the commons and uncommons still in from RingDom get switched, otherwise we'll get murdered!

I don't know if we'll be good enough for the Elite card yet, but damn it, we can try.

The event doesn't start until 2 hours later than normal for some reason. Just an FYI

@Chris2K can you please swap your good cards back onto the team when you have a second.

Thanks man!

Edited by Blehschmidt