WWE Supercard

Nikki

20 hours ago, Pizza said:

I installed the game for the first time in a year and a half. I joined a random team for this event, but after it's done, I'll be down to join/make an EWB weaker tier team.

@Deathlok190if you two are interested got a work mate who plays and he and his kid would gladly join us to make 5 and need only 3 more to make events possible for us

After leveling up my EL pro Samoa Joe, I found myself just barely in the Ultimate tier! Pulled a freebie Sasha Banks, and for the first time ever I'm hoping for more male cards instead of women. Now my women far outweigh my men with UL Roadblock Charlotte pro, EL Nikki Bella pro, EL Natalya pro, and UL Sasha Banks in RTG! Sitting on 20,000 MITB contracts too so will be snagging up one of the prizes right away in a few days. Kind of really thinking they'll be Mania themed cards with Bray and Owens. 

Edited by BuddyAwesome

Death, Pizza, I remade the EWB Vipers. Once you two are in and my friend and his son joins Ill prob make it open to all just to hopefully fill out the final few spots on the team and get us into events.

If anyone else wants into the team just gimme a shout and if there is no space Ill boot someone for you as rather have from here over random strangers.

Damn, I used 3 regular SS fusions as food for the slew of Elite cards I picked up during that glitch. Still got Sami and Bo as pros though, but I'll definitely use them as fusion food for HD then EL then UL fusions. It'll only help in the long run. Especially since neither are even in my RTG deck any more. 

Never mind that shit, emojis! Only 900 credits for Xavier Woods!

On Fusions, I have a bunch of SS ones I never proed so that will help on the push to get HD ones instead. Plus, it looks like they shortened some of the existing tiers. Either that or I had less time left on my latest SS one as it's up in 20 mins.

EDIT: Yep, SS down to 3 days, HD 4, EL 5 and UL 6. 50k for a UL card though...No S3 Vince cards either. And Authors of Pain don't even get tag bonus together?! :lol:

My SS Fusion wasn't done until Saturday and they finished it!

Didn't get a pair, so it went back in for a Hardened.

RTG will net me a SS Pro Miz, but since I'm not good enough for the Elite card I'll probably stop there cause I'm not busting my ass for a Jason Jordan card.

I have a bazillion SS Fusions waiting for this moment. First HD Fusion is started. :D

And I /think/ it was the AoP that was wrong at first, someone pointed it out to CatDaddy via twitter, and they changed it. So, ya know, they can fix their mistakes sometimes.

On 15/02/2017 at 13:23, RoHitman Reigns said:

Death, Pizza, I remade the EWB Vipers. Once you two are in and my friend and his son joins Ill prob make it open to all just to hopefully fill out the final few spots on the team and get us into events.

If anyone else wants into the team just gimme a shout and if there is no space Ill boot someone for you as rather have from here over random strangers.

just joined the team.

EDIT: Doing okay in the event, finally pro'd my hardened Xavier Woods, bought a throwback plus pack and got a hardened Orton, have my first hardened fusion on the go. None of the cards this event are pros but elite Rusev would be a boost to RD and RTG decks.

Edited by Deathlok190