WWE Supercard

Nikki

SS Miz made a pair. Pulled a Hardened Braun Strowman on the same draw as when I unlocked Miz. Decided to keep playing at work, I am now 8 points away from Jordan!

First Hardened Fusion will come out on Sunday. Pro'ed Hardened Kallisto today as well. 

Good Supercard day/weekend

26 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

SS Miz made a pair. Pulled a Hardened Braun Strowman on the same draw as when I unlocked Miz. Decided to keep playing at work, I am now 8 points away from Jordan!

First Hardened Fusion will come out on Sunday. Pro'ed Hardened Kallisto today as well. 

Good Supercard day/weekend

Really is a good timefor you, I just finished Jason Jordan myself which until trained and bouts played won't make my RTG deck, beginning to lose matches more often now so gonna drop to 3 pointers and hopefully I can grind to Rusev. I keep pulling WM and SS tier cards as resets when I feel like putting the game down for a bit, but because of the pull feel I must be close to a better pull, no luck with that logic though so I'm gonna call it a night now at 3:15am lol.

My fusion is due to drop on Sunday evening UK time, if I can scrape the points together to get an elite fusion it will go back in if not I'll start another hardened one.

I just spent $50 on this game. Got the Elite pack that's 4500 credits, and pulled an Ultimate Finn Balor, Hardened Baron Corbin and an Ultimate support (+540 to Speed & Charisma). Also got a WrestleMania Paige, so that can replace my Survivor Brie Bella in things like King of the Ring or RTG, as it joins my WM Bayley, Becky Lynch and Lita cards.

So, as it stands now, my Ranked Deck is Ultimate Finn Balor, Hardened Kofi Kingston, Hardened Baron Corbin and SummerSlam Miz, with WM Becky Lynch and Lita. Just broke through into the SummerSlam ranking because of that pack I purchased, and almost immediately pulled a SS Enzo. Maybe now I can finally get win matches in the RTG event that's going on and get past this Sting tier so I can (hopefully) get to The Miz and pro my existing card. But probably not.

I got the Henry card through +1s. Going to try and nab warrior but am not holding my breath I will get em. Trying to find people with not alot of matches as +1 options finding them the easiest wins for myself. Not really leveling up my better cards yet cause wanna try to stay slightly balanced as I increase my decks level.

I have had to resort to +1 games now with just 90 points left on Rusev, might have to swap my whole deck for uncommons with my better SS Mr. McMahon card to grind this out. Been busting out bouts on cards in wild mode when I have no matches left in RTG, still need to fully bout HD Throwback Orton and Brie and HD Jason Jordan which I want to complete before my fusion tomorrow.

Got through HD on +5's, albeit with a few losses towards the end. Got to around 40 in +3's before the wall kicked in. Not gonna +1 my way to Rusev but hopefully I can improve again before the next one.

Got EL Joe from the board though, which is nice. Shame he was already on an event recently but he's like one of the best cards in the tier so at least he'll make a nice addition to my team. Other picks include SS Alexa (makes a pro for fusion food) and WM Blassie.

Used up all my contracts on a 2nd Charlotte so probably wont be able to get enough to get 2x Wyatt this month. Will probably save and get whatever is on next month. Hopefully it's WM themed, will probably look cooler than Fastlane themed ones.

Used up my remaining legacy cards to max 2 of my top guys and got 2 more close to max. Pulled me into survivor. Got a Goldust freebie which makes a pro thanks to login rewards.Now my divas are seriously lacking and my KOTR, Rumble and RD teams are so imbalanced I gotta put lower people in to stand a bit of a chance

Just got my first HD fusion completed and it is Alicia FOXX, kind of have given up on getting Rusev but am playing +1's mainly to put bouts on my newer cards, got my next HD fusion on the go despite the fact I could have started an elite using Alicia.

Edited by Deathlok190
  • Like 1

Got Ciampa on mine. I think my thought is that I'll do 2-3 HD ones and if I'm lucky enough to get a pro out of that, good. If not, start on Elites and even as singles I can use them.

4 hours ago, Deathlok190 said:

Just got my first HD fusion completed and it is Alicia FOXX, kind of have given up on getting Rusev but am playing +1's mainly to put bouts on my newer cards, got my next HD fusion on the go despite the fact I could have started an elite using Alicia.

This. I just had exactly this happen to me.

And then I fully levelled Alicia and realised she's not even as good as my current HD Divas. I feel robbed.

7 minutes ago, Ace said:

This. I just had exactly this happen to me.

And then I fully levelled Alicia and realised she's not even as good as my current HD Divas. I feel robbed.

When fully bouted mine will be my 3rd/4th best female knocking Carmella out of my RTG deck, really hope to get some better fusion cards soon, will probably create a elite fusion when my next hd finishes since I have a Ultimate enhancement that I'd rather put towards that than a team event or something.

Add me to the got Alicia Fox crew. Disappointed as hell in her stats. But I didn't have the cards to start an Elite Fusion right now.

Did start another Hardened. Maybe we'll all get lucky and pair her....

Other than Ace, I hope Ace gets all 5 singles before he pairs one!

18 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

Add me to the got Alicia Fox crew. Disappointed as hell in her stats. But I didn't have the cards to start an Elite Fusion right now.

Did start another Hardened. Maybe we'll all get lucky and pair her....

Other than Ace, I hope Ace gets all 5 singles before he pairs one!

I only started a second HD fusion because I am hopeful of getting the pro, after work on Tuesday I'll buy another throwback plus pack in the hopes of getting a ultimate and some better supports. Currently just need to add bouts to HD Jason Jordan and HD fusion Alicia Fox, really hope to get a tier pull soon as I am due one at anytime and need something to motivate me until the team event.