WWE Supercard

Nikki

With the throwback pack going on sale I did indeed buy one, got Elite Triple H, Ultimate Manager Lana, the hardened enhancement is going towards a fusion, the WM and SS Throwbacks went towards training my Elite Trips, my second HD fusion was Tomasso Ciampa which will be trained after Trips for obvious reasons.

I have a bunch of credits left so bought a bunch of pick doublers and can buy bout refills to try and get all three cards despite none being a pro, my deck will improve greatly over the next few days I hope.

29 minutes ago, New Year New Srar! said:

I feel like those packs are entirely too expensive. Like needlessly expensive. Isn't it like $40 a card or something? I'm not knocking people who want to buy them I just don't understand how they can get away with charging that much

The packs now contain more than just one card for example the throwback plus pack features:-
1 x Hardened to Ultimate Throwback
2 x WrestleMania to SummerSlam Throwback
1 x Hardened to Ultimate Support
1 x Hardened to Ultimate Enhancement
Worth getting the packs when they are on sale like the Throwback Plus Pack is at the moment, I also have plenty of credits to ensure I do better in this event compared to previous ones.

• Admin

Got Jericho yesterday, onto Ziggler now, then hopefully Bray over the weekend - but most importantly I pulled a HR Becky Lynch from the board! Goodbye WM Pro Paige from the RTG deck!! Finally a fully balanced RTG deck!

Finished off the HD Jericho last night onto Elite Ziggler, as i was falling asleep I pulled a Elite Sasha Banks which is awesome to wake up and see on screen. Yes i fell asleep playing this game, it means I have to train and bout HD Throwback HHH, HD fusion Ciampa, HD Jericho and El Sasha plus any other cards from this event.

Nice, I'm close to finishing off Elite Ziggler which will be a good boost to RD, making good progress training my new cards but wish it was RTG this week cause it would help rather than just playing while waiting on bouts now. Keep getting SS pulls when I think about stopping for a few hours which makes me think a HD or Elite pull is coming, no luck but useful for leveling up my cards.

EDIT: Currently in what will most likely be my last HD KotR since HD fusion Alicia will be replaced by Elite Sasha for the next one.

Edited by Deathlok190

Just thought I'd post a quick update, just got a couple of shards on Ziggler before moving onto the Ultimate card, dunno if I'll get it but the cards from picks will be good for leveling up both my Ziggler cards, finished bouts on throwback HHH and fusion Ciampa, currently playing bouts on my Elite Sasha who is already my best female, also bouting HD Jericho and the login bonus Ziggler.

My RTG deck is looking a little better and hopefully within the next couple of weeks it will catch up with RD and Ranked and hit Elite, although knowing my luck I'll hit Ultimate in RD first.

My 2nd HD Fusion was 'White Hot' Johnny Gargano. Will probably end up cashing these in for the Elites.

On the event front, Jericho makes a pro for me and I also got a 2nd Liv Morgan from KotR so that's good.