WWE Supercard

Nikki

After a late night getting Ziggler I plan to work as hard as possible to get my first normal Ultimate, my major issue right now is the lack of cards available to level up my new cards which means both my HD and EL Ziggler are still works in progress. Fortunately have finished bouts on all except my new Ziggler's, when fully leveled EL Ziggler will be a better boost to my RTG deck.

For those that are interested in the comparison of Fusion to normal cards of the same tier my leveled and bouted HD cards in RTG are Throwback Orton, Rollins, Nakamura, Fusion Ciampa and Jericho.
Balor, Orton, Reigns are the best of my cards that don't make the cut but not by much in terms of total points, if I had the cards to do an elite fusion after my next HD one I would probably sacrifice the small drop for a higher tier card.

22 shards on Ziggler and about to head into work. Eh, maybe it'll be slow so I can at least finish that. Lately I find myself barely eeking into EL KOTR brackets before losing. At least HD cards are great fusion fodder for the new tiers. 5 days I'll have my UL fusion and then I dump my last SS pro, fusion Bo into another HD fusion chamber and start that process again. 

Didnt even get 1 card, didnt really try much. Gonna sandbag my way through some legendary KOTRs for some good fusion fodder and also some pros maybe to help my team if possible. Def gonna be trying once team RTG hits to make sure we at minimum hit that survivor card and then come regular RTG get the Survivor and maybe the WM if I can grind enough +1 bouts out

Just got my last Elite pull until I hit Ultimate tier and it happens to be a Becky Lynch that is going to make a pro for me and really strengthen my divas. Hopefully we can maybe get through the elite card without to much trouble