WWE Supercard

Nikki

Okay, sorry guys, I think I'm gonna take a hiatus from the game because my drive to play is just completely nonexistant. If someone else in this thread wants a spot on the first-string they're probably going to be able to contribute on both a deck and activity front more than I can.

No. No it didn't. I'm afraid we are going to reach that point where Team RTG becomes worthless again because we can't invest the time it takes to get the points we need to get a card that benefits us in the time they give us.

Anyway, Deathlok will be rejoining the team in GoGo's spot once the event is over. Glad to have him back.

I'll also be getting my first Elite Fusion tonight. Hoping for Scott Dawson or Maryse. I'll report back later when it's Jason Jordan.

If we all decide to push for it next go around I've got a few coins put back for doublers.  I haven't been using them lately except in the solo events because frankly it hasn't been worth it to use them but I've got some put back for when we make another push

I did it. I pulled a Hardened Freddie Blassie earlier today (which is pointless when I have 2 SS Vince's), so I tossed that, Hardened Rich Swann, and a bunch of SummerSlam singles back in with Elite Jordan, to go for the Ultimate Fusion.

I got Elite Fusion Gable today. And instantly turned him around into an Ultimate Fusion as well.

Also, tired of joining random teams so if an EWB Team wants me, I'm in :) 

45 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

I did it. I pulled a Hardened Freddie Blassie earlier today (which is pointless when I have 2 SS Vince's), so I tossed that, Hardened Rich Swann, and a bunch of SummerSlam singles back in with Elite Jordan, to go for the Ultimate Fusion.

Glad to see everyone is pushing hard through the tiers, personally spent the last few hours doing common fusions, will be starting on uncommons after this last one, decided to slowly build up with a bunch of them since I have no cards to create a elite fusion at the moment, when the time comes that I do then Ciampa will be going straight in.

Regret putting my second Fusion Alicia into my KotR deck as it means I have 18 hours until I can pro her now. Really looking forward to my first team event back on the Hitmen.

Edited by Deathlok190

Just started a hardened fusion! I am excited to be getting better. I pulled a HD Becky from the board too so finally my females are good! I don't really do anything outside of RD and MITB so I am thinking of sacrificing everything that doesn't fit into either of those right now for higher fusions

29 minutes ago, Ace said:

I got Elite Fusion Gable today. And instantly turned him around into an Ultimate Fusion as well.

Also, tired of joining random teams so if an EWB Team wants me, I'm in :) 

Your deck is a bit more Hitman than Viper, but if they're full, we'd love to have you. 

• Like 1

Was planning on grinding for the Elite Cena to make my first pro, but got booted from my team of randoms like a minute before the event started even though I had some of the best cards and always put in work :/ (what happened to the metalman emoji?)... so I'd like to join a reliable team. Don't care if it's a lower tier since we'll get better fairly quickly anyway. My cards are Ultimate Braun, Ultimate Miz, Summerslam Pro Sasha and Elite Jimmy Hart. I'll have an Ultimate Fusion tomorrow aswell, so hopefully that's a woman and can replace Sasha.

Just sent a request to join the Vipers. My name is mophgoac

Edited by Fudge