WWE Supercard

Nikki

3rd HD fusion the other day was another Ciampa. He's just about ready games wise, will need to start levelling him up. Just finishing off levelling my two Liv Morgans in order to pro. Sent Johnny Wrestling back into the chamber for an Elite, 3 days left on that.

Pro'd Jericho is about to start in KotR and be levelled up, also in there is x2 Mojo Rawley to prep for another HD pro. Neither Ambrose or KO do anything for me Pro wise on the event this week but hopefully I can start making inroads on the Elite card soon in case one pops up that I can pro.

On the Login front, Handsome Rusev will make a nice pro for fusion food.

Basically just used most of my cards to pro my Fusion Alicia which has pushed my RTG deck to Elite, can't wait for more RD events to grind out the elite cards at the least, might use some of my single HD cards and fusion ciampa to do a Elite fusion seeing as pretty soon HD cards will be useless in terms of RTG events.

So it turns out a friend of mine has a team and needs a spare body so I'm joining up with him and his fiancé. At least for a bit. I know how he is with other mobile games so we will see how it works. But, long story short he asked if I'd heard of the game and I told him I had and he asked my level and said I'd give them some help. 

Congrats Troy. Hopefully you can grind out DVon to get another Mania card for yourself 

Managed to get Austin already but hit my wall so gonna be doing all I can next 3+ days to try amd get that Nia Jax. If I gotta buy more credits I will as I want her and Paige for my team.

Also:  The Vipers have a slot open if someone is willing since Ace went back to the Hitmen

Edited by RoHitman Reigns

I've got no motivation to put effort into this event, no pros and since I am barely into Elite tier getting the Elite would take loads of work, might take a couple of days off from the game to recharge the batteries so I'm ready for the team event. Think blazing through RD like I did was what did it, I don't think doing all 3 cards on a regular basis is the best idea but I'll keep doing it.

Hopefully the Team RD's Elite card is a pro for me since a couple Elite pro males and a female would probably push me into Ultimate tier, be really nice to get as close to the top before new tier(s) are introduced so I don't have as much work to do in order to move up further.

Im at a hard spot as am grinding MITB for Paige who would eventually make a pro for me once got enough good divas to do so with her, while also grinding for Nia Jax this event. Only Survivor tier but bought the max pack of title bouts and am having luck getting some winnable +3s/6s which is really helping shorten my load. Was hoping to be at 90 points into Dvon tonight but sitting at 71 already Ill easily beat that goal. Gotta make sure I get Dvon tomorrow this way can start Nia and take my time all weekend on her then

• Admin
12 hours ago, Deathlok190 said:

I've got no motivation to put effort into this event, no pros and since I am barely into Elite tier getting the Elite would take loads of work, might take a couple of days off from the game to recharge the batteries so I'm ready for the team event. Think blazing through RD like I did was what did it, I don't think doing all 3 cards on a regular basis is the best idea but I'll keep doing it.

Hopefully the Team RD's Elite card is a pro for me since a couple Elite pro males and a female would probably push me into Ultimate tier, be really nice to get as close to the top before new tier(s) are introduced so I don't have as much work to do in order to move up further.

I'm in the same boat - will save my efforts for Team RD and normal RD next week