Sign in to follow this  
Nikki

WWE Supercard

tristy    2,528

Royal Rumble event went live, and.... hey, is that Rey Mysterio on the right hand side of the graphic? It sure is. That's weird.

As luck would have it... my top rated male card is a Rich Swann WM33 and now I feel super dirty every time I use it. Pulled an Ultimate Alexa Bliss last night, and pro'd it so now I have a Pro UL Bliss and a WM33 Naomi as my top 2 female cards. So that's nice. Still only on Ultimate+ tier, though.

Chris2K    3,799

I have two Rich Swann WM33 Pros and I don't want to use either of them, but they're two of my top 7 cards.

GoGo Yubari    27,175
33 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

I have two Rich Swann WM33 Pros and I don't want to use either of them, but they're two of my top 7 cards.

ugh, I was excited to be past the tiers where there was every any chance of ADR or Adam Rose ever being anything but fodder too. But nope! Rich Swann!

tristy    2,528

I don't know if anyone is still playing this, but I've gotten lucky lately with buying packs. Every Tuesday until MMC ends, they have 800-1000 packs where you get 1 Male and 1 Female card, and I just got two Beast variants (Big E, Braun), a SS17 (Charlotte) and a WM33 (Asuka) cards. Last week I bought a Monster pack and got Kofi and two WM33 cards (Samoa Joe/Cena), and then as soon as I hit the WM33 tier I got a Triple H card. I forgot how I got my SS17 Rhyno card, though.

All said, I've only spent $70 in the past few weeks on the game and got a lot of good cards out of it.

Ace    568

My team just ran the entire way through TRTG. We're almost Monster++, and we managed to get Miz.

I'm especially proud because as of early last week, my best Diva was a 33Pro Asuka, Mickie, Bayley, and Bliss.

Now I have Monster Charlotte (KOTR), Monster Asuka (TRTG), Monster Banks (Pull during TRTG), and Beast Nia Jax :D

tristy    2,528

I can't find a decent team. I can grind out every night now because my job has me with a lot of downtime through the night, but for some reason, most of the teams I find don't even speak English.

GoGo Yubari    27,175

I lucked out on a WM33-now-bordering-on-SS17 team where most of the members are decent-to-great... except for the team leader, who talks like they're contributing to all our TBG wins but almost never does anything. We haven't lost a TBG in two weeks thanks to the fact that there's a core of three or four of us who are super-active every time and usually two of the other members come up huge in one TBG or another, but never ever ever that guy. It's like we're all holding our tongues because we've been through the hell of trying to find decent teams that aren't constantly in TBGs and therefore unavailable to actually join.

I'm at WM33++ right now. I took a chance on an MMC pack and got a Beast Miz and WM33 Asuka, the former of which is a huge boost and the second of which is basically just Elimination Chamber depth.

tristy    2,528

Yeah I'm at WM33++ for most of the game modes bar maybe one or two. Elimination Chamber will be a lot better once I get these WM33 Asuka & Bayley cards fully trained, along with SS17 Charlotte.

I'm liking the daily challenges, most of the cards I get from the 10 or 25 tier reward packs have been going to the Fusion chamber (Ultimate will be finished tomorrow night, then I'm going to WM33 Fusion). I've never gotten this far with the Fusion Chamber, mainly because I've never had high value cards that I could use. Hoping to get to SS17 Fusion but I'll be happy with WM33.

My current War/Wild deck is Monster Kofi, Beast Braun, Beast Big E, SS17 Rhyno, SS17 Charlotte & UL Gold Pro Alexa.

Edited by tristy

Trey    69

I finally hit Titan tier about a week ago, the team I found at random is full of people who play except for the last two spots we get screwed sometimes by randoms from time to time but like Gogo the core is solid. Everyone but the two got 300+ on the event so that was nice and I'm hoping with a couple more monster pros I can grind out an event pro for the first time since I started playing

GoGo Yubari    27,175
8 hours ago, tristy said:

I'm liking the daily challenges, most of the cards I get from the 10 or 25 tier reward packs have been going to the Fusion chamber (Ultimate will be finished tomorrow night, then I'm going to WM33 Fusion). I've never gotten this far with the Fusion Chamber, mainly because I've never had high value cards that I could use. Hoping to get to SS17 Fusion but I'll be happy with WM33.

Yeah, the daily challenges combined with the way KOTR works now mean there's a ton of fodder cards, which I appreciate. KOTR is way less useful as a means of training up cards now, though.

also for the record, there appears to be a budding mutiny with one of the most active members on my team and he asked me if I wanted to bail out and form a new team without the useless leader/the more inconsistent people. I told him that I'd come with if he could get some of the other more active players, so if he does that there's probably a decent team with a spot open for you.

King Vitamin Ellis    12,568

I stumbled upon a good team at Beast level which jumped up to Monster as people started adding Titan Balor Pro's from MitB and then we kinda raced through Monster in a few weeks. Like, we just got Miz from the TRTG reasonably comfortably.

I had a run of luck in the past week or so with cards. I only had the one Monster Pro after getting Big E in the last TRTG (I think), then I've got Monster Gallows, Reigns and Mustafa Ali pro'd in the past few days, and I'm now needing to train Asuka from this week's RTG to make that a pro. That's in addition to me getting Beast Asuka pro'd. Hopefully I can push on to Titan soon. I'm still a few Monster Pros short of being event level for RD.

Just made it up to Platinum level in PVP too.

GoGo Yubari    27,175

I made it up to platinum the other week, because Royal Rumble is great and I knew that getting in the top five would get me enough points to get a Beast Bray. Now I'm just gonna coast in the #10-#20 range (H)

tristy    2,528

Well, this was weird. I was in the finals of a King of the Ring game, said it had 78 minutes left (huh?) and I left for work. Just checked my progress and now it’s like I wasn’t even running a KOTR. Didnt get a 2nd place reward (or 1st), nothing. It just quit and went back to normal, with the Search button.

What a waste.

GoGo Yubari    27,175

Ha, it just came out that that inactive leader who talks a lot but does nothing is in middle school. Four or five of us will be jumping after TBG ends tonight so once it happens I'll let you know what the team's called and give them your username if you want in.