WWE Supercard

Nikki

Just pulled Elite Kevin Owens off the board, which is great and all, but ugghhhhhhhhh. I only planned on getting the hardened Ambrose and cba grinding +1's for KO, but how can I resist when it would be my first Elite Pro? Thankfully I'm at 100/180 on Ambrose and still comfortably winning +5's, so hopefully I don't hit the wall too soon into KO.

Got UL fusion Sheamus, which is cool and all. Really wanted one of the fashion police... Oh well. My disappointment disappeared shortly after when I also pulled an UL Rhyno! Sitting at 80 points on EL Kevin, still winning +5 but they're getting harder. Probably won't get that prize, maybe could have, but couldn't resist a last minute backpacking trip!

I'm somehow in the Hardened tier now, I guess because I finally fully trained my Ultimate Finn Balor card? First match after that, I got a random pull of a Hardened AJ Styles, so I'm happy with that. My deck is now UL Balor, and the rest are HD Corbin, Kofi and AJ.

I'm trying to grind to get enough contracts in MITB so I can get Paige and pro my other card of her, because so far my Women's deck is really lacking. All the female cards I have are WM ones, and the best is a Fusion Trish. Speaking of Fusions... man, I can't seem to get enough valuable cards at one time to move past the WM fusion chamber. Not complaining, because I rarely use the Fusion Chamber, but yeah.

I also don't see how people are getting super far ahead in the Road to Glory events. I can only ever make it to WM, and MAYBE claim that card, then I'm done for the most part. I really need the Nia Jax SS card, but there's no way that's happening.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

My interest in this event was so low that I actually forgot to log in yesterday.

I at least open the game up each day long enough to get the login check. But usually I have an hour every day before work to bullshit around in the parking lot, so I pull the game up and do a few matches and whatnot. But I'm kind of obsessed with this game.

My weekend: Got HD Dean in RTG ,in the procces getting HD Apollo Crews as a reset reward and a HD Finn Balor for being second in a KOTR, cashed my MITB Contracts to get the UL Naomi, trained her and got my ranked deck to Elite that give me EL Jimmy Uso as the freebie.

My elite fusion drops two hours into the event, I only have 4 smackdown elite cards so not likely to be a pro for me since I'm fairly certain they all came from events. The hardened card would most likely go straight into the fusion chamber in the next few weeks, really hope that as a team we can hit Ultimate tier soon as the stronger cards would help the whole team.

Just been looking on the Supercard forums and found this:-

Following SD Elites haven't been used:

Becky Lynch
Erick Rowan
Kane
Naomi
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Randy Orton

However, Bray has been used twice, so it is possible for another duplicate.

Nikki Bella or Randy Orton would be pros from that list, the other two for me that would be pros would be Ziggler or Jimmy Uso.

Edited by Deathlok190

1 hour ago, En Dub said:

Is there a slot open on the Vipers still? My team of randoms got a total of sixteen shards last team RD. 

Right now no but I expect after this event over for there to be.

3 hours ago, Troy said:

Whatever card the Vipers get in Team RD will officially be my best card for a while. :P 

Well hopefully we get the SS card. Depending how quick we manage it, lower our divas to take us down to WM hopefully and help us get that as well if possible.