WWE Supercard

Nikki

Also, some grey cards are in use. How do I UNuse them? Also combine? what can I do with that?

His speed is 156 now + 20 If I remember correctly

Rest of my team I use the most is

Super Rare Miz

Super Rare Goldust

Rare Natalya

Rare Mark Henry

Rare Zack Ryder.

Ryder and the Miz pair up

and Goldust and Henry.

Are you sure they're not on the subs bench of your King of the Ring team? There's your starters and then some reserves that you can rotate in. Personally, I win so many stamina cards in Exhibition that I can just keep my good guys on.

I had the same issue with the used cards, but it went away... I think when I did the King of the Ring.

I ended up buying credits and bought the expensive pack. Got an AJ Lee Legendary. Put it in my deck...

...only to be met with exhibition matches with people with 4 super rares in their decks. Lost every match.

She might be my best card, but until I get comparable stuff, I won't be using her.

It's so incredibly addictive. My current record is 192-34 and my team:

Alberto Del Rio - Super Rare (Pro) (Yeah, I got his super rare card twice) - Level 10/30

Eddie Guerrero - Super Rare - Level 10/25

Shawn Michaels - Rare - Level 14/20 - First card, will be Pro once my KOTR finishes and I can combine the second card

Edge - Rare - Level 17/20 - In the team for tag team matches mainly

Nikkie Bella - Super Rare - 12/25 - A super rare diva is just wonderful.

One thing I'd change is that if you win 3-0 you get three picks, and if you lose 0-3 then you get no picks. It makes all three battles more important that way.

I'm 21-2 now, didn't pay attention but I get the game now.

I also just love my Super Rare Goldust

You got a super rare after only playing 23 games?!

Did you pay for credits or...?

My team is:

Rare Erick Rowan

Super Rare Jake Roberts

Rare Rock

Rare Daniel Bryan

Rare Natalya

All of their stats are boosted to fuck.

Record is 152-40

K5m5uNq.png

I really want to get a uncommon or rare AJ. I've trained my common so much even if I get something like an uncommon Eva or Summer I'm still not switching her out till I have a better AJ.

The power up cards are to the right of your wrestleers. Select the one you want before you select your wrestler. You only have 2 powerups in a deck.

You can only use a weapon once per exhibition match too so you have to choose carefully when to use it.

I was dumb when I first started and thought they were one use ever, like use it and it deletes itself. My record would have been so much better if I'd actually known what I was doing. :shifty:

It's so incredibly addictive. My current record is 192-34 and my team:

Alberto Del Rio - Super Rare (Pro) (Yeah, I got his super rare card twice) - Level 10/30

Eddie Guerrero - Super Rare - Level 10/25

Shawn Michaels - Rare - Level 14/20 - First card, will be Pro once my KOTR finishes and I can combine the second card

Edge - Rare - Level 17/20 - In the team for tag team matches mainly

Nikkie Bella - Super Rare - 12/25 - A super rare diva is just wonderful.

One thing I'd change is that if you win 3-0 you get three picks, and if you lose 0-3 then you get no picks. It makes all three battles more important that way.

There is an Eddie card? I must get it. Otunga might finnaly get the boot then.