WWE Supercard

Nikki

About 2300. Should be able to maintain it today and monday, hopefully I don't fall too far Sunday. I've got a pair of epic Batista's to build now, so getting Cesaro and another one from my new KOTR could push me to legendary when they're all fully leveled.

How long does it take everyone to level cards? It took me almost a week just to get the two Rare Paige's to a maxed Pro, so I could feed it to one of the SR Paige's. Trying to get SR Pro Paige maxed now. Then I've got a 2x UR Sandow's, 2x SR Lesnar's, 2x SR Wyatt's and an UR Undertaker that'll take me an absurd amount of time because it takes so damn long.

Playing a King of the Ring in the epic ranking and I qualify for the quarter finals, but I'm like 8 wins below seventh place. My record is 25 and 20. I'm seeded agains #1, who has a record of 38-7. I clearly have no hope of winning, but I put all my top cards in and do my boosts. The first place guy clearly puts his B line up against me and I take the first match. I throw the second match to heal up my guys and dude uses all of his boosts and destroys me. Third match, I only have a power boost and I accept that I will lose because this guy is unbeatable it seems.

I somehow beat the first seed who uses all of his boosts, uses his top cards and and has his team healed fully. Semi finals here I come. Sorry if you are Pete with an Ultra Rare AJ Lee as your Champ. :(

• Like 1

So today I faced someone who already had the legendary Dolph with the Intercontinental title. It's a new card, but I supposed you can buy it, which is kind of lame.

I faced a guy who had Stardust as his Champion picture, so they must all be out there.

I drew Stardust from the pile. As soon as they go up as rewards they go into the pile I believe.

FINALLY got an Ultra Rare and it's Naomi! I was originally going to make a late push on Monday to try and get into the top 30K for PCC but now I'm probably fine with just getting a UR Rusev.