WWE Supercard

Nikki

As far as I can tell, there's only one Rare or higher card in each board, so if it didn't reset, you wouldn't get anything worthwhile anyway...

Agree with Gazz about KOTR though, whatever prize (best is a random rare pair) I get is gonna be utterly useless now that I've got a team with three Super Rares.

It's strange really, to do well at KOTR you really need to be playing the game to win energy boosts and such, but since each one seems to last days you're going to be well ahead of the prize by the time you get one. Oh well.

So I didn't get to play this a bunch last night, and I am hoping to get into it at work today.

I have another question...

Are you guys immediately feeding cards you have no use for to other cards for training purposes?

For example my current deck is Rare Ziggler, Rare Kofi, UC HHH, UC John Studd, and Common AJ. On my last play I got an Uncommon Christian, that isn't better than the other cards I am using (even in KOTR) should I just go ahead and feed him to AJ or Studd, or is there a purpose to keeping him?

So I didn't get to play this a bunch last night, and I am hoping to get into it at work today.

I have another question...

Are you guys immediately feeding cards you have no use for to other cards for training purposes?

For example my current deck is Rare Ziggler, Rare Kofi, UC HHH, UC John Studd, and Common AJ. On my last play I got an Uncommon Christian, that isn't better than the other cards I am using (even in KOTR) should I just go ahead and feed him to AJ or Studd, or is there a purpose to keeping him?

I'm keeping cards till I get two of the same so I can combine them to make a Pro version, bascially just to fill in the spaces in the catalogue. Then I use them for training my main cards.

I'm more interested in the collecting than the battling, so I'm keeping my cards until I can combine them, then feeding them to my rares and super rares. I'm missing from the common set pros Big E, Big John Studd, Fandango, Ryback (Have two, but one is in KOTR) and I've never had common AJ at all.

SR Mark Henry L16

R Big Show L20

R Khali L20

R Edge L2

R Natalya

This game is too addictive. I played for an hour before going to bed last night. Anyway here is my line-up:

2/20 Bray Wyatt ®

6/20 D-Bry ®

8/20 Mr. Perfect ®

5/20 Yokozuna ®

4/25 AJ (SR)

I'm glad I scored AJ she has won me a few rubber matches just because I haven't come across another SR Diva.

My record is 64-13