WWE Supercard

Nikki

King of the Ring takes literal days to complete. I think I entered one on Thursday and it's still going. I ended the qualifiers in first, though, (which is 45 matches per person and you have a match once every hour or so?) and I won my first quarter final match 3-0.

Also just made it to Super Rare+!

I've finally reached the QF's of the KotR and am 1-0 so am going to need to pull it round. Either way, gonna be good for it to be finally over.

And I really think this game takes pleasure in denying me another SR. No, I don't want more bloody KotR boosts.

I'm at SR+, and I get through all the prize pool hoping that the last card will be a Super Rare, and once again it's a bloody Rare Rey Mysterio. I combined him and fed him to SR Batista. Looking good for qualifying in the KOTR though so hopefully I have a SR card coming my way soon!

Gazz, I tried it with a Pro Luke Harper and it didn't work for me.

Edited by Hughes

I'm at SR+, and I get through all the prize pool hoping that the last card will be a Super Rare

Prize pool? From a KOTR game or?

I've finally reached the QF's of the KotR and am 1-0 so am going to need to pull it round. Either way, gonna be good for it to be finally over.

Oh yeah, but each section in the finals is 3 games... so that's another 9 right there. WHY IS THIS TOURNAMENT SO LONG?

Also, make sure your KOTR rank is levelled up (where possible) so you get better prizes!

Man, every time I get a rare it's another hoss who would be no different than having Kane as my tag team backup. First Diesel, next Rusev. GIVE ME A VANILLA MIDGET, GAME.

Meanwile I'm drowning in R-Truths and Fandangos while hoping for a Mark Henry or Brock Lesnar.

Waiting until you get two of the common cards and making them pro before feeding them to people is the way to go. The stat boost from a Pro Card is nice!!

Now if I can just get my uncommon Kofi out of KOTR and combine it with another one, that should make a sweet stat boost!

Also finally found an Uncommon Summer Rae, which is super helpful, since everyone I was coming across has a Pro Tamina Snuka!

I was upgrading my KotR cards to stand a better chance since they were in it for the long haul and I'm sure I was getting the same from just giving them two cards separately than as a Pro card. Would have to experiment again to be sure but, whilst you'll want to go Pro at least once if you're 'collecting', it'll probably save time once you start getting duplicates to the point where you'd have a pro 3, 4 times over.

And now I'm curious as to whether Dusty Rhodes has any other cards in the more fancy tiers or whether he was included purely for the sake of the 'Common man' joke.