WWE Supercard

Nikki

Road to Glory again next weekend!!

I forget the early cards, Ultra Rare Ultimate Warrior, Epic Randy Savage, Legendary Natalya, Survivor Ric Flair, RTG Roman Reigns, RTG Roman Reigns #2

I need the Savage for a pair, and the Nattie is better than my Cameron, so I guess other than my wrestling show next weekend, I am gonna waste more time on this stupid thing!!

On the plus side, while maintaining position in the PCC, I just pulled a Legendary "Stone Cold" Steve Austin off of the board!!

Came from 0-5 to a KOTR... Magically finished in the Semi Finals and picked up a Legendary Hogan... Still need a flippin Diva... Was hoping there would be one avaliable for this PCC... I guess I'll have to go hard for a Nattie next weekend

I'm third in my KOTR currently, with a record of 22-8, which is okay. First place, however, is someone with a record of 30-0. There is no way that I am going to win. Maybe I'll get to the finals but I need two Ultra Rares if anything :(

Yeah, I'm thinking it's the better choice. I mostly wanted Rock because I need to replace my SR Pro Rowan soon. My UR Triple H is a terrible fourth but I'm in the middle of training a pair or UR Savages to pro and replace him, leaving SRP Rowan as my worst male.

Epics get a better spread than SR Pros, right?

I'm seeing how many common Heath Slaters I can collect. I'm currently at nine.

EDIT: Up to ten! Also, won an Epic Rock in the PCC, and now I'm closing in on Epic+ after being unable to get past the half way mark of Epic. Progress!

Edited by Christmas Owen