WWE Supercard

Nikki

I know I just said you need a survivor or L Pro to move up. But E Pro Fusion could be good enough. I hit Survivor when my L Pro AJ made level 25. That's about 4400 combined points. Fusion pro Nattie might be good enough.

Edit: I'm pulling piles of Epics, just paired HBK and Big Show. If I ever have time to train all these, my RTG team will be ridiculous. Can't pull a Super Rare to save my life though, and I need some to keep moving up the Fusion Chambers.

Got a Legendary fusion Nikki, fed it straight to the Survivor fusion, I just want a SV fusion. Had to feed my AJ to it too, so I'm a bit worried now. Not losing my Survivor support card, though, have no idea when I might get another one of those.

Really wished I had checked in for this PCC. A Legendary (or was it SV?) Second Wind would be fucking awesome.

I wasn't intending to go for the Legendary Rock but I got one for finishing 2nd in a KOTR so now I want a 2nd for pairing.

This is long, tedious work.

How many points are you on and what place are you in? Trying to get a feel for where I stand, I have 1982 points and rank 6772.

Currently I'm 5,039 with 2422 points. I have to take into account that I'm going out tonight so I'll likely be dropping below 5,500.

I wasn't intending to go for the Legendary Rock but I got one for finishing 2nd in a KOTR so now I want a 2nd for pairing.

This is long, tedious work.

How many points are you on and what place are you in? Trying to get a feel for where I stand, I have 1982 points and rank 6772.

Currently I'm 5,039 with 2422 points. I have to take into account that I'm going out tonight so I'll likely be dropping below 5,500.

Well that's me done then, no chance of me getting to 1650 if I'm already 400 points from just getting to 5000. I'm not spending any money on title bouts.

I ended up getting the Legendary Rock after a concentrated effort before I went to bed.

My plans for a Fusion Legendary have been put on hold as I ended up getting a second Epic Fusion Randy Orton. I'm going to Pro those and start working towards another Legendary Fusion now I have a Legendary Booker T I'm happy to sacrifice for it.

Like so many others my RTG team is improving in every area except the divas.