WWE Supercard

Nikki

Anyone playing this game? It's available for Android and iOS and it's free.

Basically it's a card game, you collect WWE superstars and compete against others to get more cards.

My WL record right now is 161-59 with this team:

Super Rare Edge

Super Rare Andre The Giant

Super Rare Jey Uso

Rare Daniel Bryan (first card I got)

Rare Natalya

That's a nice team. I seem to have issues whenever I'm facing a Mr McMahon.

Right now I'm trying to fill out my Common catalog. Only need the pro versions of Big John Studd, Christian, David Otunga, Jey Uso, Justin Gabriel, Rey Mysterio, Ricky Steamboat, RVD, Khali and The Miz to complete it, although I doubt you get a reward for it.

I just need the Pro cards for AJ, Cesaro, Damien Sandow, Kane, R-Truth and Tamina to finish Common. Highly doubt anything good comes of it though.

I just hate that I never seem to get Super Rare cards, The Rock was pure luck as my first card after I reached Super Rare rank, and Mr McMahon isn't exactly the best option.

Funny to see some of the commons you guys need are the ones I'm drowning in, I'm sure the reverse is true though.

And damn, 3 super rares. I still just have the one:

Rare Big Show

Pro Uncommon Daniel Bryan

Rare The Rock

Rare Cesaro

Super Rare Naomi

Think I'm about 100-40 or something. I have other rares I could use in place of Bryan but he's compatible with Rock so they can tag if need be, I don't really have any other options with that alignment.

For a F2P game though, it's pretty cool. It's not in your face about paying for shit, doesn't restrict your playtime and the games are over so quickly you can get through them at a rate of knots, better your collection and get kinda addicted, frankly.

Still some minor annoyances though, like how I didn't know about training and ended up deleting a couple of commons after reaching the limit when I could have put them to better use. That and I still don't quite get KotR and it's holding up a few cards I could do with combining. It was worse at the start though when I only had AJ Lee and Summer Rae for the Divas slot and couldn't get Pro versions because of KotR.

Super Rare Naomi is nice though, should give you a win most of the time, right?

Yeah, most of the time people still seem to only have common divas, with the occasional uncommon Eva or rare Nattie. Did lose once though on a strength match vs a super rare Brie.

I was lucky in a way because I had got through most of the prize deck and there were about 3 or so left to choose from and I just got up to the Super Rare bracket, got 2 duds and had one card left to pick from which one would assume would be a SR and indeed it was.