WWE Supercard

Nikki

I got eliminated at the quarters of a KOTR final because the matches are at a ridiculous time and there was no way for me to sort out the stamina or something considering the games were played at about 5am and I was fast asleep :|

I just got my 3rd Super Rare and it's none-other than Alberto Del Rio. Considering feeding him to The Rock. Speak of The Rock

NLpTNJ0.png

Man, I made a good choice leveling him up and he isn't even done yet.

How are the specials used? Is it just random?

Ok..how? Like for the Rock card up there, it says Samoan Drop +15 to Charisma...how the hell do I use the specials? Cuz I feel I've been at a great disadvantage in my games...

The power up cards you choose to activate but special abilities are random.

• Like 1

Yes, I know I choose the power up cards, I had been asking about the specials. Thanks Kirkland!

• Like 1

Lost KotR in the semi-finals because I was at work and my opponent wasn't, so I did everything I could but couldn't really grind out enough exhibition wins to get energy boosts and whatnot. but still, I got a Super Rare! I was amped as I clicked on it to reveal itself...

... and it's AJ Lee. The one slot I needed a SR for the least. Blah.

Been playing for a few days and hell, is this addicting. Excluding Marvel: Avengers Alliance on Facebook, this is probably one of the best games i've found.

Record: 386-28 (93%)

Super Rare Mr. McMahon Level 5

Rare Yokozuna Pro Level 5

Rare Chris Jericho Level 8

Rare Shawn Michaels Level 4

Rare Natalya Level 12

Also, like King Richard and his Super Rare Alberto Del Rios...for some reason, this game LOVES giving me Heath Slater cards

Edited by james_ewing88

My first super rare was Nikki Bella, so it was super advantageous for me as it meant I basically won ALL my diva matches from then on. I just started, I'm like 42-8.

How many cards do you need to play King of the Ring? I just keep feeding all my new cards (even my rares :P) to the five I currently have, so it keeps saying I don't have enough cards to play KOTR.

My first super rare was Nikki Bella, so it was super advantageous for me as it meant I basically won ALL my diva matches from then on. I just started, I'm like 42-8.

How many cards do you need to play King of the Ring? I just keep feeding all my new cards (even my rares :P) to the five I currently have, so it keeps saying I don't have enough cards to play KOTR.

From what I understand, you need 8 cards (4 out, 4 reserves) and 4 support cards (2 out, 2 reserves)