Nikki

• Admin

I'm 120-19

Rare Shawn Michaels (Lvl 2)

Rare Big John Studd (Lvl 3)

Super Rare Jey Uso (Lvl 3)

Uncommon Jimmy Uso (Lvl 8)

Uncommon Eva Marie

Yeah, I'm insisting on tagging the Usos together, what of it!

I don't understand KotR at all, I've got to wait an hour for my next game, is that the case for every round?

And by levelling up is that the training thing? Is that what people are doing or does it help to have all the cards?

Finally, is it random when 'special abilities' get used?

Loads of questions, I'm still about 25-5 though.

I did a KOTR last night, won two matches, which apparently won me the tournament and I got an energy refill card and Zack Ryder. :/

I found this last night. Within 24 hours I now have a 136 - 38 Record.

SR - Daniel Bryan

SR - Edge

SR - Zack Ryder

R - Jimmy Uso

UC - Natalya

My upside is Edge, Uso, and Ryder are perfect Partners for D-Bry, So use Edge for my solos, DB and Zack/Uso for my Tag. Keep getting my butt kicked as Natalya though :(

That's just the tutorial one, the proper ones seem to be massive. Like, I just finished game 17 of a 45 game schedule. And then I assume it goes into the 'playoffs' of the KotR itself so...yeah, gonna be a while.

I started it when I was still new to the game so it's not my best lineup but luckily my Rock and Big Show are in there and I've been training them up like hell and I think they're carrying the load.

Agreed. This game is very addictive. I've drained my battery twice with it already.

My team consists of:

Andre the Giant - Super Rare

Kane - Rare

Cesaro - Rare

Chris Jericho - Rare

Eva Marie - Uncommon

I definitely think having a super rare diva would be a huge benefit though. No one seems to have one.

Has anyone actually purchased credits to buy cards? I was thinking about trying that for the Epic Rare pack.

Kind of addicted to this. Currently rolling with:

Uncommon Steve Austin

Rare Cody Rhodes

Rare the DEMON Kane

Rare Rey Mysterio

Uncommon Nattie

It actually works out really well, where Austin/Rhodes can team and the DEMON Kane/Rey can team.

I'm not even thinking of buying credit - it's so nice to find a game where you don't essentially have to in order to win. Hoping this doesn't implement some kind of bullshit energy system somewhere down the line.

What's the purpose of this game?

It's like WWE Top Trumps. There's no real purpose aside from collect all the things and beat everyone else.

And I hate that Goldust, mainly because my team is screwed if it comes up against a speedster and he seems to be quite frequent.

Update on my progress:

207-50

Rare Big Show - Level 20

Rare Bray Wyatt - Level 11

Rare The Rock - Level 20

Rare Cesaro - Level 16

Super Rare Naomi - Level 9

Rare 2 x 4 (+9 Power/+9 Speed)

Rare Briefcase (+9 Toughness/+9 Speed)

Just got into the Super Rare + prize bracket so hopefully I get on on my next go around. Managed to go on something of a winning streak in my KotR and am now in 5th. Would be nice to get into the tournament itself and win another rare card. Am just a few cards off getting all the uncommons. Just need duplicate Batista, Khali, Tamina and I forget the 4th person, to get their pros.

But yeah, if you're lucky enough to get a good Diva than that can be a real help. Naomi has won a lot of rubber matches for me and I find myself hoping for a Diva match if I'm tied.

• Like 1