WWE Supercard

Nikki

Screw you Sousa. Screw you and your luck in getting high level Divas.

I wish trading was available in the game. Would kill for a Diva higher than uncommon. It kills me in King of the Rings because I'm usually guaranteed to lose at least one bout if someone has a super rare Diva lying around. I've got a max pro uncommon Natayla, but still.

• Like 1

Screw you Sousa. Screw you and your luck in getting high level Divas.

My only regret is that it happened after I entered KOTR because Nattie's partner is a Level 25 Rare Eva Marie (NOT PRO) and yeah. I think all of my energies are going to Nattie.

UR Brie actually has lower stats all around than Nattie right now, and I'm busy leveling my KOTR cards instead of focusing on building a new team, so Nattie's going to stick around for a bit while the giants, Goldust, Hogan, and Mark Henry get some love.

Yes, I can see how ignoring a way to get better cards is a much better strategy.

Well, there are downfalls to locking yourself into a King of the Ring tournament. You are unable to combine any card that is in the KOTR tournament. So if you are struggling in Exhibition matches and you were looking to combine two cards, you have to wait 2 days to do so. I managed to get two maxed out SR Zach Ryders but couldn't do anything with them because I was stuck in a KOTR tournament.

I got a SR AJ Lee as my prize. Now I'm so pissed because I could have gotten a pair of her if I won.

Still, a line up of SR Pro Big Show, SR Pro Batista, UR Kane and a kind of SR Pro Del Rio is still pretty bad ass. There are a lot of guys who bought their way into UR+ though.

All of the people who bought their way into UR and such have horrible teams. They bust out LEVEL 27 GOLD RAZOR RAMON and then the rest of their team is like Level 1 Super Rare Seth Rollins and their woman slot is an Uncommon Tori or something.

I still can't get a decent diva to save my life. Once KOTR is over I am going to have a Pro Uncommon Eva Marie! Whoopee!

I am having to play exhibition without my good cards to keep myself out of the Super Rare + level, because I am getting fucking smashed in those.

Hopefully when KOTR ends I can start to compete. I should have a pretty good finish in the tournament as all my best cards will be going in at 100%

Also managed to Pro up a Rare Ziggler which is a pretty good card.

Not all the time though. Sometimes they have like two gold cards.

Also, what color is the epic level if legendary is gold? I keep on facing guys with legendary cards, not epic ones.

EDIT: I really want to play now, but I'm a bit embarrassed to play a weird freemium pro wrestling card game in my girlfriend's mother's house, I'm scared I'll get judged :(

Edited by Benkid