SR Jack Swagger, maxed

R-Pro AJ Lee, maxed

King of the Ring Team:

SR Tyson Kidd, lvl. 17

SR Andre the Giant, lvl. 9

R The Rock, lvl. 7

R Ricky Steamboat, maxed

C Summer Rae (don't use)

I choked another UR KotR QF but from the resulting prize I got myself Nikki Bella. So long, Naomi!

Maxed her out and hoped that would bump me up to Epic level but, no. The 'XP' bar seemed to be on 99% so I had to slowly edge my Ric Flair UR up till he eventually got to 28 and that pushed me over. Not doing too bad in the Epic KotR, thought I'd get slaughtered but I'm 6-6 so far and that has me just barely in the playoffs. If I can hold on, getting at least one Epic card would be neat. Since 3/4 of my Superstar lineup is still SR, there's a good chance they could slot right in.

Another KOTR won an I... get The Miz.

Well, at least it's not Zack, and Yoko is starting to be an albatross. Time to train Miz.

And getting him pushes my KOTR crew to UR!

so apparently we get 400 free credits for the outage.

I used the 100 credit pulls and got some rares and uncommons. Meh, at least it was free.

Go to the Get Cards section and check. I got 600 credits, just got 7 cards for it, including one SR Rey Mysterio. Was still hoping for a UR or Epic, though. Sigh.

Good news is that I'm about to get 2nd in my KOTR qualifying, I just want to get to the finals and then I can stop caring :P

Yeah, there is nothing. Might be because I hadn't logged in since yesterday.

Not particularly bothered, this game has lost it's lustre.

I'm all about Super Stickman Golf 2.

Bugs After Maintenance

I wanted to let everyone know, that we had a couple problems after we brought the servers back up from the maintenance. This will manifest in a few ways for you:

1. Some of you received Credits and Boosts for free. Congratulations! :-) We have fixed this problem. If you received the goodies, they're yours. Enjoy! If you didn't get them, sorry it wasn't intentional to gift out credits and boosts and we will not be distributing freebies to everyone.

I didn't get shit. :(

Well that would also explain why I suddenly had six power boosts for KOTR which shouldn't even be possible...

Also finally got a Super Rare Diva in AJ, but I'm not sure that even leveled up she'll be up to par with my current Diva.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

Also, to show how bad my Yoko is compared to my roster and because I figured out how to screenshot:

Screenshot_2014-09-12-02-01-581_zpsa9eb4

Somehow won my first KOTR last night despite going to bed mid quarter final, got two UR Randy Ortons. Am I just being petty in considering feeding him to someone else when he'd easily be the best card in my deck if trained and combined?

I wouldn't feed him to someone else myself, but you're going to, combine the two without leveling either, THEN feed.

Seems to bring more XP than just feeding them both separately.

My maxed Pro Uncommon Natalya is now starting to lose more fights than she wins, but I've still not received a stronger female card in the 700+ fights I've had.

Pro UR Del Rio is hugely brilliant though and is winning the vast majority of his fights unless it's against a maxed pro Vince and it's for Charisma.

I had a blip yesterday as I combined two UR Big Shows and, despite having both levelled pretty well, of course I had a drop. His speed went right down again which choked me for my tag team. I've been pouring all my cards into him now though and he's getting back up there again.

Anyway, WOMAN!