WWE Supercard

Nikki

Got two SR Lesnars. Already had one maxed out, so just used one to train the other. Stopped bothering yesterday because I wasn't making any signifcant gain or loss in rank, finished in the 38000s.

Wonder what they'll do for it next? I highly doubt it was a one time thing.

My waning interest in the game coupled with the fact that I already have two SR Brocks and the fact that I'd never get to the good stuff like UR or above left me not really bothering either. Finished 70,984. Just outside getting another two Brocks. No biggie.

One of the Devs did an AMA and said this mode will be a regular thing. It'll almost always reflect a feud currently going on in the WWE, occasionally going retro.

He didn't mention specific dates or anything but there will be new cards added over time.

• Like 1

When I got home from work yesterday, I was sitting at just over 54,000 in Peoples Champion. I actually had nothing going on last night and managed to play myself clear up to 21,198 before quitting to go to bed with 2 and a half hours left in the thing. I ended up finishing 22,393 which netted me a match to my UR Lesnar, so I am happy with all of the time I wasted!

The WWE Supercard gods have smiled upon me at last. After a couple. of KotR's where I just abandoned them to hoover up the UR at the end, I sort of semi paid attention to one and got through to the end with minimal intervention on my part, granting me an Epic card: Hulk Hogan! Slapped on my Pro R Austin and he jumped up about 22 levels so he should be some use.