Nikki

New phone! So I'm starting over.

Current team is:

Rare Ricky Steamboat Lv 19

Rare Fandango Lv 12

Rare Big John Studd Lv 9

Rare Kane Lv 9

SR Brie Bella Lv 0

Have a second Steamboat and Fandango already, so I've got two Rare Pros on the horizon.

Charging through, my team is now up to:

SR Erick Rowan Lv Max

SR Erick Rowan Lv 15

SR John Cena Lv 13

Rare Pro Ricky Steamboat Lv 4

SR Nikki Bella Lv 11

Messed up which Bella Twin I had last time. I've got an SR Big E Langston ready for when I've Pro'd Rowan, and I'm borderline SR++ at the moment. Kinda fun starting over, but at the same time, I have so many cards I need to train right now.

Yep, came second, got squashed, got an Epic Paul Heyman which is mostly useless(I'm pretty much set in every stat but speed for exhibition, if it doesn't come up, I beat everybody except the three LPro 2 common setup guys), and a Legendary Daniel Bryan, who needs a pair to be useful to me beyond KOTR bench.

That said, I'm expecting it to be a lot easier to win Legendary KOTR in the future, so it's a matter of time until I pair one of my Legendarys, which should bump me to Survivor. I spent the last couple weeks losing a lot of Legendary KOTRs and got a lot of natural Epic pairs that way, so not much difference in strategy.

I love the new KOTR system. It's going to be so much harder to make pairs, so I feel it gives everyone a fairer shot. I don't want to go up to Survivor yet, I want to get 5 Legendary Pros before I do so because I don't want to get ahead of myself. So now I need to 2 more L pros and I'm looking forward to the challenge.

Hope there's good rewards on the Sting side at the Super Rare/Rare tier.

I STILL have yet to get a single Rare Dean Ambrose. I'm that and a pro away from completing my Rare tier catalog

I think I could stretch to maybe 10 but after that I've got nothing since I used all my SR pros to train my Epic guys since SR was gonna be pretty redundant at that point.

Yeah, going by the look I have about 12 Superstars who could do something and even then it's just stuff like a barely trained Rusev who I thought I might use as a backup until a got a Ryback pair who has the same alignment so it made more sense to use him. After that I have a few Epics but I'm always begrudged to train solo cards. Got some UR pairs but I'm wary of training them too since I feel I'm beyond that level now. And this is with having some Epics seperated so that number could go down if I pro'd The Ryback or my Macho Men.

Lots of Divas though, doubt they'll be a thing though. Always makes me feel bad when I see people in desperate need for one and I was getting unwanted Epics in KotR prizes. Speaking of KotR, mine have been going a bit naff in the past 2-3 so maybe this update hasn't been that helpful in that regard.

Anyone had any luck with the new Exhibition prize pool? Mine have just been bonuses and a SR Big Show out of nowhere. But I'm doing the cheap thing of playing beneath my level to win more so I'd only get an UR under their new system.

Yeah, 20 cards is pretty nuts. Right now I have 10 male cards with various levels of training, 1 male card with no training, and 2 fully trained females......that's it. Beyond that, it will be whatever uncommons I happen to draw.

I don't understand the playing beneath your level strategy in Exhibition when it's not PCC time. I win 80-85% of the time with my full strength team, and with the 3 man team that only gets bumped up to about 90. I don't see the point in slumming it so you can get 19 picks in 10 games instead of 18.

I've got a pile of untrained cards that I'm waiting to pro before I use them as food because I'm going for catalog completion. My 20th best male is an untrained Epic Sheamus, so I should do OK.

The thing you make picks from after Exhibition, the name escapes me so I just went with that.

And I never trusted the thing enough to actually give me good enough prizes so that's why I just go with getting cheap wins by playing weakened teams.

I've actually started doing Exhibition matches to try and get my numbers up in time, Cleared three sets of cards.

Got a rare support and 2 boost cards >.>

Because of that I need to pay attention to my KoTR and make it some where decent to get something I could maybe use.