WWE Supercard

Nikki

I have to imagine that activity outside of the events has plummeted so they've gotten super-desperate. RTG two weeks in a row is just absolutely brutal, though.

That and the free 300 credits for Christmas. The credits didn't really give me insight into wanting to buy more credits, just insight into how they disproportionately make the game easier. I could see other people just thinking 'if I spend $15 a week, I could get a few more cards". The whole "you can only fight 1 match every 15 minutes" stuff is so off putting. Mobile games that limit how much time you can spend playing the game just turn me off. And with the way your progress came to a grinding halt in the RtG, it was useless to pay any money. Spending $50 wouldn't help anyone get a card you likely would have got anyway, it would just allow you to get to your highest level a lot quicker.

I might just play +1 games from the start and get loads of six picks for levelling up what I DO have, rather than fighting to Ultra Rare or whatever and then running out of time and steam and not getting as many pics, as well as more useless Super Rares and single Ultra Rares that won't improve my team.

I might just play +1 games from the start and get loads of six picks for levelling up what I DO have, rather than fighting to Ultra Rare or whatever and then running out of time and steam and not getting as many pics, as well as more useless Super Rares and single Ultra Rares that won't improve my team.

Yeah, this is exactly what I'll be doing. I haven't touched the game since RTG ended, so I'll be getting as much out of this one as possible.

Operation +1 (or Operation Anti Baddar) begins with every match being against the same guy, JoeY, who has played some 7000 matches and has filled his team with commons.

EDIT: Suprise Epic pull out of nowhere, shame it's a bloody chair.

I'm just plugging those +1 matches until I can pro this epic Mark Henry. Then I'm going all out. At the same time I just for to the second round in the KOTR so I'm looking at a second legendary too, finally.

SV Naomi! About damn time I get some help with the divas!

Edited by BuddyAwesome

Pairing the Legendary Hogan would be huge for me but I am leaving town Saturday morning and will have very limited time to play, so I am trying to get as far as I can, as fast as I can.

Just crossed into Epic Razor tier, playing nothing but +5 matches and have only dropped 2 rounds so far. Thinking I should be able to finish Epic today doing +5's and at least start into Legendary. With 2 days of limited play, if I don't hit a wall and have to drop to +3's and +1's too early, I just might make it.