The Golf Club 2

Baddar

This game is so good!

Managed to get four rounds in. Shot +1 and Even on two of the more gentle dev courses, and then +7 and +3 on two community creations. Both were amazing to play. I love the fact that I haven't shot under par yet, especially on courses that others find difficult. My +7 is the 6th best score globally since the course was published, so I was pretty proud of that, as I felt I could and should have shot lower.

I finished with the +3 mentioned above on another course made by that same guy. Was under par a couple of times too, but this game has a way of biting you when you think you're ahead.

Bobfoc, and any other PS4 guy that I don't have, add me. ID in sig.

Really lookin' forward to grabbing this sometime this month when I haven't spent my extra cash on Madden/NHL. Been sick of Tiger for years, liked the sim style it went recently but pretty much done with that series. This looked hype from all the videos I've seen.

Keep the thoughts and reviews coming in the mean time! :D

I don't know how much I'll get to play it over the next week or so. Heading to my gf's today. Can't see her getting to grips with it, as she struggled with hitting the ball straight on TW, so is bound to with this.

My favourite thing about it is the support the devs are giving, and how they intend to keep improving the game free of charge with patches and new features.

Oh, and the course designer looks deep but it'll take a lot of getting used to. Some of the creations people have come up with are out of this world.

pocketscout.us is a decent place to look for created courses.

• Like 1

Putting takes some getting used to, especially when you go from a fast green to a slower one.

As for a single player mode, they're definitely adding a career type mode in the future, but I think the ability to play unlimited courses more than makes up for that, for now.

Are you on PS4? If so, add me.

You can use 360/One controllers to play it on PC, if that's what you're asking.

Indeed, Steam has it listed as featuring full controller support. I'm mainly curious as to how well it plays with a controller on the PC, since PC titles tend to be programmed more for a mouse/keyboard combo first and a controller secondarily.

Putting takes some getting used to, especially when you go from a fast green to a slower one.

As for a single player mode, they're definitely adding a career type mode in the future, but I think the ability to play unlimited courses more than makes up for that, for now.

Are you on PS4? If so, add me.

I've already got you, I've played a few courses you have and you're around -6/-7 while I'm +9/+10 <_<