The Golf Club 2

Baddar

In that case, wait til Wednesday like Thrilla.

It should be there as Q School July from that point. You'll then play the 6 courses in order and get a total score. On TGCTours.com, there should be a part where you can submit your Q School scores for each individual round, so make sure you make note of how you finished because you'll face disqualification for submitting a wrong score. Also, you put in the total strokes (70, for example) as opposed to -2.

EDIT: Make sure you're registered over at tgctours, and under the Q School drop down, you'll get the option to submit a scorecard. You don't have to do this between rounds, as long as you note down what you scored on each one. When I did it, I just had the site open and registered my scores as I played through.

You can register at any time, I would think. But like I say, don't bother with the June Q School now. Spend whatever time you get between now and the July one practising them. How about we play Son Gual together tomorrow? I'm actually free for the next hour if you want to go on...

And yes, I'm moving up quite steadily. I took a break of 2 weeks in there, plus I've been playing one on, one off lately. I've submitted a score for this week, and I'm signed up for next week too, so hope to climb a bit more. If I miss the cuts though (very possible), that's unlikely. We'll see!

Those greens are waaaay too fast for the size of them. Nasty course. You won't play a more frustrating one than that on tgctours, I can guarantee it.

I ended up at +1 which was my Q School score there a while ago. That included a shocking double bogey when the wind carried the ball off the fairway and rolled down a bank to a bunker. Despite leaving some out there, I never feel like I'm in control on that course.

Edit: I'm going off now but can play tomorrow and Wednesday evening.

Some good tgctours news...

HB Studios have teamed up with the guys behind the site, so whenever you play a tournament, the scores will show up automatically on the tgctours website. It may be implemented immediately but I'll keep you posted. Makes things much easier. Call me old fashioned, but I kind of liked logging on and submitting my own score.