The Golf Club 2

Baddar

"Your friend is currently at 10 over..." :P

Although there was a hole that you birdied, and I ended up with a double bogey on it. I over-hit a putt and it just kept rolling. :/

I do like that course though. Landing in the right place is needed, but when you do, greens are mostly flat.

Try Djebel Ali Dunes. Probably the best looking course I've seen up to now. It's tough though.

For those concerned about the lack of a career mode/progression, go here;

http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php?topic=6430.0

It sounds absolutely amazing. No matter how rubbish you are, there's a tour for you. tgctours.com is the site it's running from. You can sign up for Q School now, and it all kicks off on December 1st.

• Like 2

For those concerned about the lack of a career mode/progression, go here;

http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php?topic=6430.0

It sounds absolutely amazing. No matter how rubbish you are, there's a tour for you. tgctours.com is the site it's running from. You can sign up for Q School now, and it all kicks off on December 1st.

:o I'm in!

Wow that's really cool, gonna scoop this up ASAP! (aka when I have $$$)

Look out for me on the tour fellas :shifty: Awesome feature for this game, really puts it over the top in my opinion. Customization to the max as well as a tour mode, you got my support.