Football Manager 2015

Dan

Do I

1. Not buy FM 2015/16/17 and get a first and end up as the greatest sports psychologist in history.

2. Buy FM 2015/16/17 and get a 2.2 and end up coaching Brentford Ladies Reserves.

3. Finish the Pentagon

• Like 1

Do I

1. Not buy FM 2015/16/17 and get a first and end up as the greatest sports psychologist in history.

2. Buy FM 2015/16/17 and get a 2.2 and end up coaching Brentford Ladies Reserves.

3. Finish the Pentagon

2 gives you the ability for a fresh attempt at 3.

Looking forward to this, but I've got to mirror what Baddar said.

Once all the glitches and bugs have been sorted within the game, it's likely I'll be able to pick up cheaper than that anyway. Still, looking forward to seeing what new features and stuff are announced for this year's instalment.

• 2 weeks later...

I can wear a tracksuit! :w00t:

His dream of being a chav comes true!

EDIT: The coaching attributes are a pretty big fucking change. And I'm sure they won't go down with a lot of people, afraid that they'll lose matches because of their skills rather than... their skills.

Edited by Jasonmufc

I don't really see how the manager stats you assign will properly come into play, so I'm interested to hear about that.

I'll definitely get it. Determined to do a net game with Ant and/or Benji on this one.

And/or me?

I don't really see how the manager stats you assign will properly come into play, so I'm interested to hear about that.

I'll definitely get it. Determined to do a net game with Ant and/or Benji on this one.

And/or me?

Yes!

Or JeriCode. Screw Gazz and Stoker though. They cheat. :shifty:

• Like 1

Well I can only really imagine knowledge giving you a better/worse insight on how good/bad a player really is. Fog of War 2.0, as you can see in the last picture of the album. Going with various ranges, rather than the all-or-nothing FOW we have now.

Management/Motivating/Discipline will prolly go hand in hand with player morale.

The coaching attributes will no doubt help out in training players to their fullest, but I might think that it'll be easy to just forego that by hiring enough coaches to do that job for us.