Football Manager 2015

Dan

I played for like fourteen hours straight yesterday. :shifty:

Finished my first season at Braintree. And we won the Conference. :o I dunno who the hell Sean Marks is, but he had 39 league goals for me. If you're playing in a league or two above Conference, check him out. He single-handedly won me the title.

Pffttt, 39 goals is nothing, Adam Campbell got 42 league goals <_<

The Gateshead guy! He got hurt I think, he ended up with 35, I think. He had like 25 goals in the first 15 matches or something ridiculous. I tried to buy him after my promotion, but Newcastle gobbled him up instead.

I played for like fourteen hours straight yesterday. :shifty:

Finished my first season at Braintree. And we won the Conference. :o I dunno who the hell Sean Marks is, but he had 39 league goals for me. If you're playing in a league or two above Conference, check him out. He single-handedly won me the title.

Pffttt, 39 goals is nothing, Adam Campbell got 42 league goals <_<

The Gateshead guy! He got hurt I think, he ended up with 35, I think. He had like 25 goals in the first 15 matches or something ridiculous. I tried to buy him after my promotion, but Newcastle gobbled him up instead.

He's been shite for me lately in League 2. Got him back on loan. But then again I'm currently in a 6 game losing streak after having been top for about 29 games <_< Flapping it big time.

I've agreed a pre-contract deal with both Lacazette and Rekik. Lacazette is the Ligue 1 top goalscorer in February 2016, and despite only appearing 3 times in a City shirt this season, Rekik is average a rating of 6.99 which considering he'll be fourth choice centre back with me at Gladbach is good enough for me. Still ahs good potential too.

Fierro and Lacazette are going to tear it up next season. I wanted to get Schweinsteiger as well but his wages are ridiculous, as I expected them to be.

Edited by JTB

Ended up with what I think is the Danish equivalent of Southampton in FC Midtjylland. But if/when that goes horribly wrong, Southampton it is!

As a side note, if you google FC Midgetland, it knows exactly who you're searching for :lol:

Sold my single most consistent defender (in terms of both games, and of achieving a 7.0+ rating) yesterday, Pablo Insua. He was a great player, but for £34m plus later incentives, it was just too much not to take. I managed to sign a younger player of a little lesser ability and more potential from Roma in his place, but I was still really sad to make the first sale in the game that I genuinely had to think on whether or not to go through wth. He might be digital, but I hope he achieves great things :(

• Like 2

So despite my collapse in the second half of the season and being top most of the year I managed to finish 6th and secure a playoff position. I had no confidence in the team whatsoever but after a 1-1 draw at home I managed to park the bus and snatch a 1-0 win away to Oxford. Played Pompey in the final who scored after a minute but got a man sent off, I ended up dominating the game but only winning 2-1.

But still, back to back promotions :D

Had an interview with Ipswich who finished 14th in the Championship and the job ended up going to Terry Butcher...So looks like unless I can manage to find a random job somewhere else I will be with Gateshead in League 1.

My Roma team have won Serie A in three out of my five seasons. I've won the Champions League once, got to the semi-finals twice and got to the quarter finals twice. I've won the Italian Cup twice as well as the Super Cup and the World Club Cup.

Yet despite all that, Real Madrid give the job to BRENDAN RODGERS instead of me. :(

• Like 1