Football Manager 2015

Dan

Started a new unemployed game and ended up managing Elche's B team.

The squad is

1 GK

3 DC

1 DMC

1 ML

5 ST

Should be an interesting formation...

• Like 1

Right, could somebody screenshot or something exactly where their graphics are saved? I've no problems previous years and I just can't get them to work, no matter where I put them or how many times I reload the skin.

folderpath_zps782c0321.jpg

Then to load them into the game all I did was:

1. Select 'Preferences' from the Title Screen.

2. Select 'Interface' from the drop-down menu (under 'Preferences') in the top toolbar.

3. Scroll down the left-hand side so that all the options under the 'Appearance' section are visible.

4. Ensure that 'Use caching to decrease page loading times' is UNTICKED.

5. Ensure that 'Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences' is TICKED.

6. Click 'Confirm' button and wait to be returned to the Title Screen.

7. Load up game to see if changes have worked.

8. If yes, you can go back into the Preferences and reverse those two tick boxes (to make loading times quicker again).

• Like 1

Interesting start to my 3rd full season at Brighton. After qualifying for the Europa League by finishing 7th in our second Premier League season I signed:

Eric Dier

Thorgan Hazard

Benedikt Saller

Fernando Torres

Jordan Rhodes

And so far we've proved to be very good in Europe and not so great in the league. Breezed through qualifying beating Hadjuk 12-0 on agg and Gaz Metan 7-3 on agg. Got a group with CSKA Moscow, Dinamo and Kasimpasa. First game of the group was away at CSKA and we won 1-0 thanks to a Fernando Torres goal.

In the league however we drew our opening 3 games 1-1, lost to Crystal Palace 3-1 and soon will probably get thumped by Chelsea.

Taken the lead in nearly every game too :-/

EDIT: I was wrong! We drew 1-1 with Chelsea. Still, in the league its; P5 W0 D4 L1 right now with Arsenal and Man City to come.

Okay, the endless goals conceded at the near post from corner kicks are really winding me up now.

6 yard zonal marking.

Five of them.

So after a long and tough 20/21 season, Skive IK has fought it's way through crippling loans, semi-pro status, and general FM bullshittery. And I've not only gotten a promotion against all the odds, we even stole the division title in the last game of the season through Goal Difference by beating a team senseless 5-0.

For the first time in history, Skive IK will make their way into the Danish Superleague!

The division was a real nailbiter.

fc6202947ad45cf434b9ffa05d8a758a.png

Well, at least the top 2...

So to comply with rules, the stadium will be expanded with 2500 more seats and 4500 standing room to make it the bare minimum 10k/3k stadium with undersoil heating.

That takes until the end of January, right in the winter break... So as a result we'll be playing the first half of our first superleague season in the nearby 10K all-seater Energi Viborg stadium, home to the team's only fierce rival Viborg FF, the same team that has relegated out of the Superleague this season so that means we won't be meeting next season.

Since it's a 10K all-seater, we'll attract a much higher gate than in our actual stadium, so hopefully we'll finally get some good gates, which in the past have been crippled by having only 500 seats. (Average attendance was 573 last season, 9th out of 12 in the Nordic Liga). More gate, is more money, and that is a happy me because we also got another loan of 475K to pay half of the rebuilding costs, the rest was forked over by the town.

Financially it was a good year with almost a million in prize money, but it will be chump change because even if we finish last in the first period we'll earn that exact amount in the Superleague. Even if we never get higher than 12th, we'll still earn 3M in prize money alone from being the worst team in the top league... yeah, prize money is insane in Denmark.

I'm aiming for at least safety though, because I feel this team can grow, and hopefully if the team finally becomes fully pro we can continue improving and actually have a fighting chance against the big boys. Make some good money, and just work from there with hopefully future european aspirations in the distance.

Everything is looking up Millhouse right now, and I'm excited to have reached the main league whilst also winning both lower divisions along the way.

Also, because FM is a weird beast that makes good teams suffer, former 10x Danish Champion Brondby IF have been relegated too.

• Like 2

Having a good start with Newcastle. 3 wins, 2 draws and only loss was to Man City, which I accidentally holidayed through after an international break.

Injuries have been horrific and it has really exposed the lack of depth at centre back. Facundo Ferreyra has been lethal as a lone striker in an advanced forward role though, he has 7 goals in 6. If only he played football in real life!