Football Manager 2015

Dan

Huh, I was just looking into the British Steel Challenge for this year and came across an old thread on another forum from 2012. The fourth place in the leader board was our very own Stoker :o

Yeah that'll be my game where I ended up at Notts County. I briefly kept record of it over there until I got bored. :shifty:

My laptop can't run all the leagues at once so I pick six or so at a time. To start off I loaded a selection of Asian ones and South Africa. I'll progress the active leagues towards the bigger/better continents as the game goes on and I strike trophies off the list.

Player interactions could probably do with sorting out ahead of release.

Had Damia saying he was homesick so I give him a months leave, which he was happy with. Then immediately after the rest of the squad, including him were all angry at the way I'd treated him? :lol: Came back later and was annoyed at me for not fulfilling the promise of signing a player to help him settle, something I didn't promise at any point.

How the hell does Spanish Second Division promotion work? I've been offered a job in a club at Second Division B3, but somehow even winning the league doesn't seem to guarantee promotion and it promotes me to LIGA Adelente or whatever it is rather than Second Division B2.

WHY ARE NON-BRITISH LEAGUES SO WEIRD?!

• Like 1

Segunda División B currently features 80 teams divided into 4 groups of 20. The top four teams from each group, 16 teams in total, qualify for play-offs to determine which four teams will replace the four teams relegated from the Segunda División. However reserve teams are only eligible for promotion to the Segunda División if their senior team is in the Primera División. The top five teams from each group and best two teams regardless of group outside the previous twenty, excluding reserve teams, also qualify for the following seasons Copa del Rey. The bottom four teams in each league are relegated to the Tercera División. Also, the four 16th-placed teams enter into a relegation playoff to determine the two teams to be relegated. One team is paired with one of the others in home and away series. the two winners remain in the division while the losers are relegated. A reserve team can also be relegated if their senior team is relegated from the Segunda División. Along with teams from the Tercera División, teams from the division also compete in the Copa Federación.

Since the 2008-09 season, the four group winners had the opportunity to be promoted directly and be named the overall Segunda División B champion. The four group winners are drawn into a two-legged series where the two winners are promoted to the Segunda División and enter into the final for the Segunda División B championship. The two losing semifinalists enter the playoff round for the last two promotion spots.
The four group runners-up are drawn against one of the three fourth-placed teams outside their group while the four third-placed teams are drawn against one another in a two-legged series. The six winners advance with the two losing semifinalists to determine the four teams that will enter the last two-legged series for the last two promotion spots. In all the playoff series, the lower-ranked club plays at home first. Whenever the is a tie in position (like the group winners in the Semifinal Round and Final or the third-placed teams in the first round), a draw will determine the club to play at home first.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Segunda_Divisi%C3%B3n_B

• Like 1

You're my Spanish Hero already :wub:

Anyone else getting an unholy amount of training injuries? I've had 25 in a month and I have 17 players injured at the moment.

• Like 1

I pre-ordered on Amazon, got the code then cancelled my pre-orders. It's much cheaper elsewhere without the beta key so that works for me.

The UI is lovely, they should have never taken the sidebar out in the first place.

• Like 1

Anyone else getting an unholy amount of training injuries? I've had 25 in a month and I have 17 players injured at the moment.

Yes, but I had assumed that it was because my training facilities/physios/something else was rubbish... :shifty:

I pre-ordered on Amazon, got the code then cancelled my pre-orders. It's much cheaper elsewhere without the beta key so that works for me.

The UI is lovely, they should have never taken the sidebar out in the first place.

Oh God yeah, totally forgot to mention that. The sidebar is so much more convenient and better looking, especially with widescreens being more prevalent these days.

Yes, but I had assumed that it was because my training facilities/physios/something else was rubbish... :shifty:

What one of the moderators over at SI is telling me is that you have to go Fitness/Very Intensive straight away to build your players fitness.

Which is basically the complete opposite of what you would do in real life. That would be like starting training for a marathon with a 35 mile jog. <_<

Jelle Vossen is amazing so far for me on this. Scored 35 goals in 41 starts and 6 sub appearances for me last season, 33 in the league, 11 assists. Won the Championship and he's just scored two in the opening game of the Premier League season in a 3-1 against Spurs.

BBMOGoZ.jpg

Also a freekick rifled in to the top corner by Adam Clayton.

AShai8k.png