Football Manager 2015

Dan

Wow. Me wanting to play with people and getting shunned.

Its like primary school, secondary school and college all over again :(

It's called "life"

No need to be arsey. Jesus.

I'm not, in agreeing with you.

This is arsey:

Get over yourself you dullard.

• Like 2

Network games to be successful have to be run regularly and for good amounts of time, it is hard to find people with that spare time, willingness and to actually turn up.

The SI boards are probably the best place to find people.

Network games to be successful have to be run regularly and for good amounts of time, it is hard to find people with that spare time, willingness and to actually turn up.

The SI boards are probably the best place to find people.

This, if you're gonna do it it you gotta have set moments you're gonna play. Like every weekend or whatnot, and not deviate from it.

Eww, long ball tactics is wrong!

Against bigger opposition I just stick to my usual formation, go from control to counter and from fluid to structured. If I know I'm going to get smashed I go to defensive instead and set my DM as an anchorman rather than a roaming playmaker.

So got to the FA Cup final again and had to face Man United again. The last one was 0-0 and I lost on pens, this one wasn't!

288m9h3.png

:w00t:

Javier Hernandez is the bane of my life. He's scored a hattrick both times he's played against me this season, he's out of contract soon so I may have to snag him.

Qualified for the Champions League too, just pipped Liverpool to 4th. Was in the Europa League semi and drew 2-2 with PSG at SJP then went and lost 7-2 in Paris.

Haven't been given that much money to build a squad for the Champions League though, so I'll imagine I'll struggle. Badly need a world class striker.

• Like 1

It's a little bit hilarious how fucked Melbourne City's finances are.

In the three years between the game's start and my joining the club (2014-2017), the club's balance steadily decreased from about $7 million to, erm, about $0. This trend has not changed, hence us being about $3.5 million in debt nearly two years later.

Our annual turnover is ranked 10th of 10 in the A-League ($5.75m, most clubs are $8m - $10m).

Both our season tickets ($110) and match tickets ($12.82) are priced at half that that of nearly every other club.

We have a grand total of 7,520 season ticket holders, and a typical home match attendance is 11,000 (in a 30,000 capacity stadium).

None of our players are really wanted by anyone - and most are worth only a couple of $100k anyway.

There is no prize or TV money worth a damn (a televised match will get you about $12k, If you win the AFC Champions League you'll end up with just over $2 million, but if you go out in the semis it'll be more like $400k).

AND YET I'm given a weekly wage budget of $107k per week, of which I'm only spending $71k anyway.

I'm expecting a massive implosion at some point in the coming year. :shifty:

Clive Palmer will take over.

What a business portfolio, Melbourne City FC, Titanic II and Palmersaurus Dinosaur Park.

579567-coolum-golf-course.jpg

• Like 1