Football Manager 2015

Dan

Perhaps so. I even managed Dundee United once! Although i can't for the life of me remember in which FM it was... And 'Jets' would be a cooler name than 'City' too.

But that's okay - I'm hoping that Melbourne City's finances will stay propped up just long enough for me to win the Champions League and then bail.

• Like 1

His stats beg to differ. I've already got one 42 year old in my squad in Maik Taylor.

Trying to decide what marquee player to get before the start of the new season. I know I need a left back but I can't resist a star striker.

Build a side of 40+ year olds.

Well it's not quite a team of 40+ year olds... but it's getting there. Free agents team with an age of at least 32:

GK
Ricardo
Carlo Cudicini
Maik Taylor
Fullbacks
Anthony Reveillere
Luke Young
Dede
George McCartney
Centrebacks
Aaron Mokoena
Joseph Yobo
Diego Lugano
Zurab Khizanishvili
CM
Richard Hughes
Edison Mendez
Papa Bouba Diop
Stephen Appiah
Wingers
Matthew Etherington
El-Hadji Diouf
Simao
Vicente
AMC
Andriy Voronin
Forwards
Emile Heskey
Nikola Zigic
Adriano
DJ Campbell

Combined age of 841, total of 1298 international caps, 33 top domestic league titles (not counting Brazilian state championships), 31 domestic cups (not counting domestic Super Cups or State Cups in Brazil), 4 continental level cups in either Europe or South America, 2 Copa Americas, a Club World Cup, a Confederates Cup and an African Cup of Nations.