Football Manager 2015

Dan

Does anyone know any good places to find individual logo packs? Ive found all the kits but the logo "megapacks" on sortitoutsi are too all-encompassing and take years to download. I'm only really after packs specific for the Premier League clubs and other top european leagues that don't already have them loaded into the game such as the Bundesliga, Portugal, Russia etc.

Any help is much appreciated.

42-year old John Terry signed off his ridiculously long career at Chelsea with a CL and FA Cup winners medal. I barely played him, but did start him in his final home game, even bringing him off for a round of applause in the 88th minute. I take this game seriously.

Raheem Sterling has been a monster for me. 20 goals in all comps and 23 assists.

• Like 3

FM-Base is a good site, but a lot of it is just links to other sites.

Thanks for the suggestion, I ended up downloading a megapack and just picked certain countries out of it, mainly the major european nations. Took me a while to find Germany's though as the whole pack was in French.

You may as well use the whole pack, it doesn't slow the game down or anything like that.

I got some nice logos from elsewhere for the english leagues that i didnt want to replace, though I suppose I can easily judt take the English file out and put the rest in.

Well that was an entertaining opening 24mins... o_O

29pceba.png

I have an embarrassment of riches of wide players at the moment too. It's hard to pick 2 from Asensio, Bruma, Lozano, Atsu and T. Hazard. Left back is the only glaring weakness, signed Alex Tellos, he couldn't get a work permit so I loaned him to Sevilla. He got it the next time I applied though so he'll be recalled in January. Haidara is average and my only cover for him is Aly Cissokho on loan from VIlla. :facepalm:

Pretty happy with my United side, in my first season. My signings have settled fantastically. And the players have taken to my 352 formation naturally.

My squad:

GK: de Gea, Savic (19 y/o back up)

RB: Rafael, Cancelo

LB: Shaw, Gaya

CB: Jones, Caulker, Vertonghen, Balanta, Maicon

CM: Michael Bradley, Blind, Gundogan, Herrera

AMC: Di Maria, Griezmann, de Paul, Januzaj

ST: Falcao, Paco, Rooney, RVP

Pretty stacked. There's loads of rotation needed. All my CB's are great. Maicon will porbably be sold in January, and I may find a talented youngster to replace him. Herrera is on the transfer list, because Di Maria and de Paul can both play centrally as good as he can. Gundogan is on a high wage, and he apparently may want more, I'd probably sell him if he's what I consider too much.

Bradley is so good. A real terrier in midfield, and almost 30. He could play at this level for a couple of years, but a solid 25 year old ball winner in the midfield is needed. Blind is adequate cover for the role (and about 4 other roles). I can probably get a new player for that position in the summer.

Di Maria at 28 is possibly set to leave, if I get a good offer. He's world class, obviously, but I think de Paul and Griezmann could do it without him.. and then Januzaj is looking like the best player I have in his cameo appearances. He's started a few games up front as a False 9 (due to injuries I'll moan about shortly) and he's fantastic. I think he could play in the hole behind my strikers and be superb there. Having spoke about it a bit more here, I think Di Maria going and Januzaj getting more game time only improves us.

Up front Falcao is fantastic and possibly the best performing of the strikers who were here when I arrived, and then there's Paco who looks like he was born to play for us. 6 goals in his first 10. (Falcao has 6 in 11)

RVP has 1 in 1. And has been injured - loads. At 33, I want him to move on. 31 year old Rooney it would be hard to move on - he's very good, but his 1 goal in 6 games (also injured) should be better.

I think I could sell RVP, Maicon and one of Di Maria/Herrera (maybe both) and bring in some more young stars to improve us long term.

Form wise.. 12 games into the season we're top, six points clear of Liverpool and Chelsea and undefeated. Already qualified from my CL group, along with Barca. If we win our last game, we go through top.

The football we play is fantastic, fluid and we just dominate teams. Scoring goals, and managing to stay solid at the back.

Giggs was pissing me off by being useless. So he left after about 3/4 games, and Stam came in to replace him as my assistant. He and Baraja (who left Valencia to join me) are my trusted advisers.