Football Manager 2015

Dan

Lloyd Harrington is my best performing player at Concord Rangers.

He was rated 'shit for the Conference South' when I got here. Last year he had the highest average rating in the Conference Premier. Playing Left back.

• Like 1

They're the closest lower tier teams near me, unless someone can link me to a decent database with all the regional leagues?

This seems to work fine for me. http://www.passion4fm.com/football-manager-2015-english-lower-leagues-level-11-database/

I have just started one as, Salford! Should be fun.

Edited by AxelMania

We're up!

Karl Henry, captain, in his potentially last ever game for my Bournemouth side, scored in the 94th minute to send it to penalties against Ipswich, and we win!

Now I'm thinking of giving Henry a year in the Prem with us.

I've brought Matt Stevens, Mauro Vilhete, Elliot Johnson, and David Stephens from the Conference all the way to the Prem on the "One more season" basis. They always prove to be a contributing member of the team in some capacity.

From my fmh psp days there was this one guy in his mid 20s who, according to the admittedly limited fmh stats, hadn't played in 3 seasons but he seemed to have stats that would make him a lower league God. Gave him a chance and he rewrote scoring records for the club on the rise up the English leagues and still managed to grab about 5 goals when I gave him a season in the premiership as a reward for his contribution to the club.

First season in the Championship, I went with 433. Second season started badly with that, went to a 532 and got promoted. Started with that in the PL and it was poor - so back to 433. Got 10 points from 9 games, sat in 13th. Can't complain with the start.

Cristian Herrera wants to leave, to join a bigger club. No bigger club has been interested.. and his performances have dropped off badly. Pissing me off.

I'd love to cling on and stay up - it'd be great to get a second season up here.

I've turned down interviews for a few clubs. Wolves, Birmingham, Rayo, Real Sociedad, and an Italian side. Not saying I wouldn't leave, and the Spanish clubs were tempted, but having got them up I wanna try and keep them up. Unless a job too good to turn down gets offered.

If I'm playing a game as a career, I'll set the leagues down to the bottom of whatever nations I want to load (or rather, that I feel my computer can comfortably handle).

If I'm playing a game 'as a club' (i.e. a typical Chelsea game), I only load the standard which is down to League 2. Because I'm lazy like that. :shifty:

Belgium, Croatia, Brazil, Columbia, Argentina, England, Holland, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal. Sometimes Mexico, Ukraine and Scandinavia. Usually add USA after I've started the game because I'm usually undecided about which start date I want (and if USA is loaded from the start then you lose the December 2014 start dates because reasons).