Football Manager 2015

Dan

Just turned down an interview for the Valencia job! The FM Gods are testing my resolve. They're sitting 17th, and have sold pretty much every good player they had over the last few years. It'd be a massive rebuild job - which is always fun - but I'm holding firm.

Alan Irvine took the Villa job, another dour Scotsman. Sorry Villa fans. :(

• Like 1

The Bournemouth board called me in for a chat, to convince me to stay. They agreed to most of what I asked, so I'm staying put! Topped that off with a 5 - 0 win over Derby.

Sorry Villa, I'm staying at the seaside!

What did you ask for?

It's great when your in a position that what you ask for you get. I'm at the point with my Southampton team that whenever someone is interested with me and the board propose talks I get more money and a new affiliate club.

Managed to draw 1-1 with Hull in the FA Cup 3rd round. Broke my attendance record by over 2000 (1308 to 3313) and ticket revenue (£9k to £65k). Got that sweet replay money coming in too.

Drawn at home to Arsenal in the 4th round if by some miracle I can beat Hull away.

EDIT: Got tonked 6-1. :(

So my Bournemouth side are staying up again.

Unfortunately.. Villa went down because of that. Bittersweet.

Thrilled for a third season in the Prem. Finished 17th again, but six points clear of Villa in 18th.

Need to start pushing to stay comfortably in the league next year.

Managerial merry go round time.. Sunderland, Derby, Everton, Ipswich, Man City, Newcastle, Southampton, Stoke, Spurs.. all sacked their managers. Barca, Malaga, Depor and Sociedad too.