Football Manager 2015

Dan

That's actually a known bug. Same applies to Lucas Digne. It's because their hidden overall ability attributes don't match their shown skill ability attributes.

So made it through to the group stages of the Champions League with Forest.

Somehow I've drawn Barca, Shahktar and Man Utd. Aside from being an horrendous group, how have I managed to draw another English team?

I'm guessing it has something to do with there being 5 English teams in the competition. Spurs won the Europa League last year, so maybe the "same nation" rules don't apply to me because I have the lowest coefficient?

I seem to remember the nation rule not applying to Liverpool the year that we had 5 representatives IRL.

Edited by Whisper in the Wind

I've tried looking around to see if there's been any mention within the new qualification rules about country/group separation in the event of 5 teams...but can't seem to find anything.

So, er, maybe.

I actually thought that if a team that didn't finish in the top four won the Europa League, they would take the place of the fourth-placed team in the Champions League. Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I thought I remember UEFA stating that the five-team scenario after Liverpool's 2005 victory wouldn't be repeated.

Unless the winner of the Europa League and Champions League didn't finish in the top 4. But even then I don't think it'd have 6 English teams in surely it'd be limited to at most 5 with fourth place getting bumped into the Europa league.

mRkvYKu.png

FEEL MY PAIN STOKER~! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~!

• Like 8