Football Manager 2015

Dan

Chris Martin is just the worst, always insulting me, complaining about my decision making, trying to get his mates on his side. I put him on the transfer list to let the bastard annoy someone else and he asks why.

"You're a negative influence, Chris."

"NO I'M NOT."

Enjoy the reserves, Chris.

• Like 1

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE! :w00t:

j0zi0w.png

I was actually doing pretty poorly up until that point, 6 points from my opening 7 games and on a streak of 4 consecutive losses. I tried playing football against Premier League teams and I was getting torn apart. So then I cowardly retreated in to my Championship shell, played essentially 5-5-0 against City for the draw and caught them 3 times on the break. Played the same formation at home to Arsenal and won 2-1! It's a slog but if I can stay up and keep my job this season I can definitely keep building

Why is your referee Sympathetic?

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE! :w00t:

j0zi0w.png

I was actually doing pretty poorly up until that point, 6 points from my opening 7 games and on a streak of 4 consecutive losses. I tried playing football against Premier League teams and I was getting torn apart. So then I cowardly retreated in to my Championship shell, played essentially 5-5-0 against City for the draw and caught them 3 times on the break. Played the same formation at home to Arsenal and won 2-1! It's a slog but if I can stay up and keep my job this season I can definitely keep building

Why is your referee Sympathetic?

Bias against Man City [/Hughes]

• Like 1

Managed to have one hell of a second half to the season with Brentford and finished 8th, spending £16mil total since day 1! Given the clubs performance on a stupidly low budget, all that lovely Premier League TV money has made the club silly rich. If I wasn't given enough to spend in the summer along with ambitious expectations again I was going to walk.

Thankfully I was given a £44.5mil WARCHEST to SWOOP for various players!

nfppjc.png

I'm also in the Europa League thanks to a fluke. 6th place Arsenal won the Europa League last season, putting them into the Champions League and 7th placed Everton finished runners up in the FA Cup final to 2nd placed Chelsea. So the 3rd Europa League spot trickled its way all the way down to me in 8th and now I'm playing AST Tripolis in July, yay! :wacko:

Edited by TCO
  • Like 3

Managed to have one hell of a second half to the season with Brentford and finished 8th, spending £16mil total since day 1! Given the clubs performance on a stupidly low budget, all that lovely Premier League TV money has made the club silly rich. If I wasn't given enough to spend in the summer along with ambitious expectations again I was going to walk.

Thankfully I was given a £44.5mil WARCHEST to SWOOP for various players!

nfppjc.png

I'm also in the Europa League thanks to a fluke. 6th place Arsenal won the Europa League last season, putting them into the Champions League and 7th placed Everton finished runners up in the FA Cup final to 2nd placed Chelsea. So the 3rd Europa League spot trickled its way all the way down to me in 8th and now I'm playing AST Tripolis in July, yay! :wacko:

I got in by the ever popular Fair Play rankings with Barnet. Qualified through to the group stage but now have Bordeaux, Besiktas, and some Italian side so I probably won't go much further

Zouma seems to go one of two ways on my FM. He either actuallys get given game time or he falls victim to Chelsea deciding they want to sign 2 new centre backs every season so never gets played and it takes ages for him to find a club.

Whichever piece of AI coding is in charge of Chelsea ought to be taken out back and decompiled for letting Zouma go for £14m. <_<

I got Zouma for Forest from Juventus for something like £8 million in like 2019. The wonderful man is now my vice captain and part of a Premier League winning central defensive partnership.

He's also valued at like £25m.

Zouma wasn't playing with Chelsea, put in a transfer request and was unhappy for the whole previous season. His £14mil asking price was taunting me the whole season and I knew as soon as I got the money I had to stump it up for him!

Berahino is a bit of a bargain at £11mil. Was in the process of signing Ings for his £14mil relegation release clause but he wanted £72k a week. Lol, enjoy another year in the Championship!