Mafia All Stars:- Sign-up thread

264775_1259627331625.06res_311_313.jpg

"Chris McLean, Canada's number 1 entertainment personality, here once again but this time hosting a brand new show!

It'll be a celebration of some of the great characters in mafia history all in one place and all ready to tear each other a new one in an attempt to relive former glories!

"We will seeing some serious blood spilled here, so be sure your kids are sitting extra close to the tv so they don't miss any of the fun!"

So this will be a celebration of some of my personal favourite mafia roles. They could be created by me, played by me but they could also be from games I never even played in and I just thought the roles were really cool. So I will be using some roles from other people's games and if anyone has an issue with that I'll be only too happy to not use any roles from a game they created. I'd ask you all personally but yeah that might mean you can't play and I'll want as many people as I can get!

So sign up and hopefully we can have a fun game of mafia, with a nice hint of nostalgia. I will let Mick go first of course, as he started signups well before me.

One last thing, Chris McLean is going to be hosting but that's just me trying to create a narrative to bring all these unlikely characters together. It wont actually be a Total Drama themed game.

Player List

1. Tigerstyle

2. RW

3. Owen

4. Gazz

5. Pizza

6. Gorka

7. Nick

8. Mick

9. Forky

10. DMN

11.Benkid

12. Phatman

13. Rider

14. Carbon

15. BYF

16. DFF

17. Sheep

18. Hernandez

19. Jimmy

20 Kuji

Replacement List

1. Gazz

It's a cool place

And it's about to get colder

You're bundled up now

But wait 'til you get older

In. I'm just hoping that you didn't enjoy either Mel Brooks Mafia or my Power Rangers mafia.

• Like 1

In.

How far back are you going? It'd be cool to see some of the roles from EWB mafia show up.

Really no limit to how far I may go back.

There may be a slight bias towards games that were in my time but yeah you'd be surprised how far back I will go with some of these roles.