TEW2013: Real World Update: September 2014

Thanks for everyone who posted in the thread, everything should hopefully be upto date (i hope)

Here is the Update: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6cicf011kufqac9/TEW2013Sept2014.rar

Here is the People Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/60otq101qygok69/TEW2013SeptPeople.rar

Here is the PicPack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/tzo4l2ey0oo021x/TEW2013SeptPicPack.rar

Also there are many more TEW stuff here http://www.ewwarehouse.info//

How to install a mod

Here is the overness guide again for anyone that requests card position changes, use the guide.

A* = Surpasses wrestling/megastar, headliner in any company. You'll be lucky to get more than one of these per generation
A = Huge star, headliner in any company. These are the top guys
B+ = Big name star, headliner in any company
B = Big name star, main eventer at National, headliner in cult level, This is where WWE's second tier of top guys sit for the most part.
C+ = uppercarder in National, main eventer in cult
C = For the WWE this is still the upper end of the midcard, for a cult level company this is still higher than their own actual popularity a lot of the time
C- = Midcard in a National level company for the most part, main event level for cults and strong headliners for smaller indy companies
D+ = Midcarder for the WWE, starting to get down to the level where even they can't push comedy people past for long. Still pretty good level for guys in TNA, along with various other WWE castoffs
D = Getting towards the undercard for the WWE nad hitting the TNA midcard, I doubt there are any indy stars hitting this range just now
D- = National level undercarders, cult level lower midcardersAt the indy level, getting to this means you are pretty much the king of the indy scene
E+/E/E- = Most talented indy guys that have been wrestling for years, various cast offs from the WWE who never made it very far

Feel Free to suggest Stats/Overness changes and sorry if i missed anything out

i personally think wwe/tna/nxt need a stat and overness update this month, so feel free to say who you think needs improving

• Like 1

cheers everyone for all the feedback and all the updates, feel free to suggest the starting storylines you want in place for WWE, TNA, NXT and any other companies

also a couple of things: 1 RVD is accepting indy bookings, so i could just remove his wwe contract for now?

and 2. Davey Richards starts with a broken lower leg, so the AI will remove the wolves as tna tag team champions, are people ok with this? or should i remove the injury?

I don't think RVD is wrestling on those events so it should be stay as written.

For Davey Richards,remove the injury. For TNA,Davey never get injured. He wrestled last Wed and he will wrestle in next etc. Just he can't make the house shows.

TNA Storyline#1 - Spud vs EC3 vs Rhino,Spud can be minor.

TNA Storyline#2 - Wolves vs Hardyz vs 3D

TNA Storyline#3 - Lashley vs Roode/Young ( it depends on who will become #1 Contender )

Umm they are taped.

Taken from last month. Naturally I've not had time to check out this months to see if you made certain changes or not but can people ONLY post changes after episodes have aired rather than at the time of things happening in tapings. As an example of many in last months and prior, it's why in game terms I'd be hesitant to use Davey Richards' injury. During the time of this happening he's still going to be appearing on TV throughout September. He's then got bookings for November so I'll see if he's likely to be out of action during October and then give him just a one month injury. Yes, in reality he's broken his leg and won't be working but as far as storylines and game terms are concerned he still is.

-

Change James Storm's gimmick to Cult Leader.

Change Sanada's TNA gimmick to Cult Follower

Turn Manik heel and change his gimmick to Cult Follower

Add a stable between the three?

We're into September and Manik hasn't turned heel and joined a cult, in fact he's not due to be revealed as a member of the group until September 25th from taping results I had to hunt through to find this information (assuming backstage footage will be aired prior). While we're on this subject I wouldn't go with those gimmicks. Sanadas gimmick isn't really cult follower, right now it's a Great Muta "tribute". Maniks seems to be Manik in blue gear but we'll find out more about that when it actually happens.

Only a couple of examples taken out of the last topic while they were fresh in my head but ultimately just a "only post after air dates" reminder. I'm sure Cap doesn't watch EVERY show so will make his job easier!

Well I left Davey Richards injury in there, so people can just go into editor if they want to remove it

And yeah I do point out quite a lot to not post spoilers, I do watch tna and going from the last show I wouldn't personally say James storm is forming a cult, he is still a beer drinking redneck, just starting a revolution and he is calling himself a tna legend

• Like 1

i personally think wwe/tna/nxt need a stat and overness update this month, so feel free to say who you think needs improving

I belive The Bellas needs improve their stats, specially in entertainment skill and popularity, becouse Nikki and Brie made a good angles, rare in women.

I belive The Bellas needs improve their stats, specially in entertainment skill and popularity, becouse Nikki and Brie made a good angles, rare in women.

Maybe Nikki with a small boost in entertainment skills all round, but not Brie. I'd nerf Brie's entertainment to the ground. Cringeworthy stuff.

In regards to others, nerf Bray Wyatt's pop to C+ :(, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan's to C :(, Damien Sandow's to C- :(.

I'd buff Heath Slater and Titus O'Neil's pop to C- :w00t:, Paige's to C, Rusev's to C/C+, Zack Ryder's to D/D+.

Add John Layfield to the WWE events announcing team.

Call Tom Phillips to the WWE main roster and replace Jerry Lawler with him in the SmackDown announcing team.

Make the WWE Superstars announcing team Tom Phillips and Renee Young.

Call Byron Saxton to the WWE main roster and make the WWE Main Event announcing team Michael Cole and Byron Saxton.

Also should Zeb Colter have an injury/be removed from WWE? I don't think he appeared ever since SummerSlam.

Edited by Fxhd

Remove Andrew Everett, Brian Kendrick, QT Marshall from ROH

Add Josh Alexander to AIW as a face.

Rename Gabriel Owens to Ethan Gabriel Owens in ROH (also in the alter ego).

Check personality and color as sometimes for Mandy Leon.

Set Brandi Alexis Rhodes to retired wrestler.

Also, I maintain my opinion on setting CM Punk as out of the business. I seriously doubt he'll show up as a GM or an announcer.

About Brock Lesnar as a semi-active wrestler too. We don't know if he'll do all PPVs, let alone wrestle on RAW.

/Who's the Jason Mullen guy from NXT?

Change ROH Dojo Mid West's location to Mid West.

Edited by Fxhd

I don't have the mental strength to watch TNA so I just post spoilers I find.

Also if you can stand last 2 weeks RAW,you're should be fine for TNA. They're on fire since Slammiversary.

They really aren't, they just went from absolute unwatchable garbage to survival mode below average, so TNA marks think it's the best wrasslin' ever. But that's not a discussion for here.

Also, I maintain my opinion on setting CM Punk as out of the business. I seriously doubt he'll show up as a GM or an announcer.

About Brock Lesnar as a semi-active wrestler too. We don't know if he'll do all PPVs, let alone wrestle on RAW.

Jason Mullen was in WWE Developmental a few years ago. Remove him from NXT.

Abyss and Knux are working upcoming PWS shows, maybe change their TNA contract's to open?

Change Manik's TNA contract to open.

Another great update, thanks a lot! :)

Jason Mullen was in WWE Developmental a few years ago. Remove him from NXT.

Abyss and Knux are working upcoming PWS shows, maybe change their TNA contract's to open?

Change Manik's TNA contract to open.

Another great update, thanks a lot! :)

Ok I'll sort that, as for tna contracts normally I don't change them to open, maybe could do it for knux as he isn't used much in tna, I was fairly certain I added manik to PWG maybe I forget to change the written part, if so sorry

• Like 1

Move ECW Arena to PA,it's on NY right now.
Maybe adding an injury to Dixie Carter ? I don't think she'll be back in few months.
Abyss' mic skills are too high. 75 should be better.
Long as we have Bro-Mans gimmick,DJ Z should have it too.
Samuel Shaw's gimmick should change. Maybe creating Changed Man gimmick ?
Make Matt Hardy,Devon and Bully Ray's contracts 3 months long. After BFG,Matt and Devon would leave and looks like Bully's contract is gonna be up in that day.
Maybe giving Copy Cat gimmick to Sanada ?
Mike Tenay and Taz's exp. level should be lowered. I'm reviewing iMPACT and they're killing matches now. (etc : KO's Match )
Cut TNA's working agg. with AAA,NJPW.

That's it from me today. :P

Rename Bad Influence to The Addiction in ROH.

Rename Travis Tyler to Sam Udell. Set him to debut in December 2012.

Rename Veronica Lane to Erika Hammond. Set her to be born in April 1991. Set her to debut in October 2013.

Rename Baron Corbin to Tom Pestock. Set him to debut in October 2012.

Rename Angelo Dawkins to Gary Gordon. Set him to be born in July 1990. Set him to debut in May 2013.

Rename Colin Cassady to Bill Morrisey.

Rename Devin Taylor to Brittany Fetkin. Set her to be born in February 1988.

Rename Jason Jordan to Nathan Everhart.

Rename Marcus Louis to Pierre Marceau. Set him to debut in December 2005.

Rename Sawyer Fulton to Jacob Southwick. Set him to be born in April 1990. Set him to debut in October 2010.

Rename Troy McClain to Alexander Jones. Set him to debut in April 2013.

Rename Black & The Brave Wrestling Academy to Black & Brave Wrestling Academy.

Make Chris Melendez a protege of Brother Ray and Brother Devon. Make him a 2012? graduate of the Team 3D dojo.

Make Cheeseburger a 2013 graduate of the ROH dojo.

Make Quinn Ojinnkaa a 2014 graduate of the ROH dojo.

Edited by Fxhd

It has been reported that now all TNA wrestlers can appear on all promotions but WWE and ROH, so maybe switch all of them to PPA and add a non aggresion between them?

Remove Fernando's starting injury.

Add the PWG BOLA trophy as a singles main event title with no limits, maybe 85 prestige? The lineage can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles_(professional_wrestling)

*EDIT*

Add a starting injury for Christy Hemme: Taking Some Time Off, 40 weeks

Edited by Fxhd