TEW2013: Real World Update: September 2014

Nobody's suggesting raising Roman Reigns in ring stats from what I can see? You're suggesting lowering his star quality, which is foolish. Star quality is why Reigns was the stand out in the Shield, despite Rollins and Ambrose being better in ring and Ambrose being better on the mic. A couple of months of bad booking doesn't change that.

• Like 3

Nobody's suggesting raising Roman Reigns in ring stats from what I can see? You're suggesting lowering his star quality, which is foolish. Star quality is why Reigns was the stand out in the Shield, despite Rollins and Ambrose being better in ring and Ambrose being better on the mic. A couple of months of bad booking doesn't change that.

I never said to lower his star quality, I said to keep it as it is because an user suggested to raise it to 90 :bang: . And he was no stand out, The Shield became Roman Reigns and his friends after Survivor Series 2013, it wasn't star quality, it was marginalized booking.

/Getting back to actual suggestions that aren't delusional and overrating, I say raise Batista's acting to somewhere like 85. He did great in GOTG and is said to be a lock in for future Marvel movies.

Edited by Fxhd

Dude, you're rating somebody with your feelings. Be objective if you're rating somebody.

Roman Reigns is money in the WWE, so his Star Quality should be majorly increased. That's it, man.

Apparently, most of this forum members agree with me. If you're saying that Roman Reigns shouldn't have his SQ skill updated, we should decrease John Cena's and Hulk Hogan's then. Wrestling is a business. Sports Entertainment companies are rated on their workers' star quality and popularity. Companies that make a lot of cash are Sports Entertainment companies. Vince McMahon and Triple H know more about wrestling business than you and me. If they're saying that Roman Reigns has star quality and potential to be the next face of the WWE, they may be right. They've been through more than 10 years in wrestling industry and seen a lot of guys coming in and out.

Edited by CeDxLatino
  • Like 1

Dude, you're rating somebody with your feelings. Be objective if you're rating somebody.

Roman Reigns is money in the WWE, so his Star Quality should be majorly increased. That's it, man.

Apparently, most of this forum members agree with me. If you're saying that Roman Reigns shouldn't have his SQ skill updated, we should decrease John Cena's and Hulk Hogan's then. Wrestling is a business. Sports Entertainment companies are rated on their workers' star quality and popularity. Companies that make a lot of cash are Sports Entertainment companies. Vince McMahon and Triple H know more about wrestling business than you and me. If they're saying that Roman Reigns has star quality and potential to be the next face of the WWE, they may be right. They've been through more than 10 years in wrestling industry and seen a lot of guys coming in and out.

How is he "money". Does he draw? Does his PPV do good buyrates? Is he entertaining in any way? Nope, nope, nope and nope. His star quality should stay under 85. They wanted Lex Luger to be the next face of the WWE too.

I will point it out again that star quality =/= looks, which is all RR has.

Edited by Fxhd

This is all because of a suggestion to increase superstar quality to 90?

I'd argue that Regins is not at a 90 level, Thats a Rock/Austin/Hogan level in my opinion, I'd say he should be between 70 and 80 and thats more based on how he carries himself and has got over which isnt hard when most of the WWE main event has been a revolving door of the same people for the past few years.

• Like 1

Finally someone normal :w00t:

Btw it was about raising his charisma higher than 75 which is overrated as fuck for him IMO but I think that was dropped and they remained at the star quality thing.

Seriously. Fuck you. People who disagree with you are not weird and people who agree with you aren't necessarily normal.

• Like 3

Finally someone normal :w00t:

Btw it was about raising his charisma higher than 75 which is overrated as fuck for him IMO but I think that was dropped and they remained at the star quality thing.

Seriously. Fuck you. People who disagree with you are not weird and people who agree with you aren't necessarily normal.

Anyone who thinks Reigns will actually BE the next face of the WWE IS weird. And you probably won't get any warning for insults because DA DONATORS.

Oh for fuck sake, another guy who was activly posting helpful stuff for the update gets banned over something stupid that got blown out of all proportions.

I'm sorry you feel that way. He did it to himself and refused to let it go after being asked nicely and then formally warned. I understand how you see things but he is banned because he was continually abrasive and antagonistic and refused to cooperate.

• Like 6

Sicne the "incident" has been delt with any chance to get back on topic?

In regards to the Dudleys in TNA, set them to have 1 month on their contracts, there are reports they have signed deals to last in the company till Bound for Glory.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

About NXT,

WWE is doing pay-per-views very often. I suggest to create a monthly NXT event and should be held on Tuesdays of the second week of the month as of september. It should be automatically numbered and the next edition should be NXT Takeover 3. It would be shown on the WWE Network that will also show WWE PPV's.

So basically, we should get a WWE Network as a TV Network and a WWE Network as a PPV carrier. There are already WWE Network pictures in the database.

The plan is to keep doing the NXT specials quarterly. We won't see another until Decemberish.

Yeah I get that but would it be possible to do it in the game? Without creating every event manually?

With an automatic monthly setting we would see those events frequently.

I think the idea is that since it's not currently happening in real life, and isn't in the plans to do monthly for NXT, adding a monthly special would be counter active to the realism aspect of the data.

However, if you wanted to you could easily edit that in yourself and it would happen.